Seven-year-old Hailey was born without three fingers on her right hand due to a rare disease. With some help from a 3D printed hand, Hailey has gained a lot of functionality of her hand - enough to say... throw out the first pitch of a baseball game, perhaps? Well good news - that is exactly what she wants to do. Hailey hopes to throw out the first pitch with her 3D printed hand in every Major League Baseball stadium and the Cardinals want to help, along with an old friend, Dexter Folwer.
7-year-old Hailey Dawson wants to throw out the first pitch at every MLB ballpark with her 3-D printed hand pic.twitter.com/onStqhEzyB— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 7, 2017
Hey Hailey! Remember me? We met at the mall in Vegas! Come see me in STL! Let's make it happen @Cardinals https://t.co/TIPb6OHqzs— Dexter Fowler (@DexterFowler) September 7, 2017
Good news #STLCards fans, Hailey will be joining us for a first pitch during the 2018 season!— St. Louis Cardinals (@Cardinals) September 7, 2017
Oh, and @DexterFowler Hailey says hi! https://t.co/o2Ddz8MWYJ
Sometimes Twitter is good!
MLB teams are helping a 7-year old girl throw out a first pitch at every stadium | SBNation.com
what else is going on in baseball...
- Stick Michael helped usher in an era of Yankee greatness. | Sports on Earth
- How each AL Wild Card contender stacks up. | Sports on Earth
- The Indians join an elite group of streaking teams. | Sports on Earth
- This might be the biggest dog to ever enjoy 'Dog Day' night | MLB.com
- Doug Fister Is All the Way Back From the Brink | FanGraphs Baseball
- The CBA’s Poison Pill Isn’t Very Poisonous | FanGraphs Baseball
- An Embarrassing Week of Player Complaints | FanGraphs Baseball
- Corey Kluber Might Have the Best Pitch in Baseball | FanGraphs Baseball
- A Padres fan caught a foul ball without dropping his barbecue | SBNation.com
- Cleveland Indians win streak reaching 15 means $1.7 million for fans | SBNation.com
- Atlanta Braves giving Marlins fans free tickets due to Hurricane Irma | SBNation.com
- What baseball would be talking about if the first half didn’t exist | SBNation.com
what the cardinals are up to...
- Cardinals beat Padres on Stephen Piscotty HR | MLB.com
- Cards hope Nicasio helps them get to October — but he can't pitch then | St. Louis Cardinals | stltoday.com
- Cardinals count on Kelly to catch — nothing more | St. Louis Cardinals | stltoday.com
- Ortiz: Don't bet against young Cards reaching playoffs | Jesus Ortiz | stltoday.com
- Cards' Bullpen Is Improving With Fresh Arms, Revised Roles and Smart Managing | 101Sports.com
- Mozeliak Says Cardinals' OF Depth Should Bring 'Excitement' This Offseason | 101Sports.com
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the pittsburgh pirates
the nl central
viva el stuff...
Matt Carpenter and Unlucky Fly Balls | Viva El Birdos
- Sorting through the Prospects | Viva El Birdos
- VEB Podcast #96: A look at the Mike Leake trade | Viva El Birdos
- An NFL cord-cutter's guide to watching the 2017 season | SBNation.com
- US Open semifinals: All-American semi caps great year of women’s tennis | SBNation.com
Tweet or e-mail me links @lil_scooter93 or at lil_scooter93 AT msn DOT com!