Have you ever gone out to your car in a parking lot, unlocked it, pulled on the door, and it wouldn't open. Or better yet, have you opened the door, sat in the driver's seat and noticed that you surroundings are unfamiliar? Many people have been subject to the classic case of mistaken car identity.
Adam Wainwright and Dexter Fowler did this with the team bus.
That was a first for me in my career... @UncleCharlie50's fault. He has more time, shoulda known better— Dexter Fowler (@DexterFowler) August 9, 2017
what else is going on in baseball...
- Tracy Ringolsby recalls late friend Don Baylor | MLB.com
- Reel Fast: Trout, Harper reign | MLB.com
- 10 prospects who can impact the playoff race | MLB.com
- The Rise of the Light Hitting Shortstop | FanGraphs Baseball
- The Players Who Market Themselves | FanGraphs Baseball
- The Unexplained Home Runs | FanGraphs Baseball
- Adam Engel robs Brian McCann of a sure home run with an impressive catch at the fence | SBNation.com
- Joe West has been suspended three games for calling Adrian Beltre a ‘complainer’ | SBNation.com
- MLB Trade Deadline 2017 | ESPN
- Why we should all root for an Astros-Dodgers World Series | ESPN
what the cardinals are up to...
- Ortiz: Cards prospect Alcantara patiently learning his craft | Jesus Ortiz | stltoday.com
- Quick Hits: Derrick Goold on the Cardinals | Derrick Goold: Bird Land | stltoday.com
- Let's Give This a Try, Because ... Why Not? Defending Dexter Fowler | 101Sports.com
- When the Cardinals' Young Hitters Break, Why Can't Their Coaches and Manager Fix Them? | 101Sports.com
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the kansas city royals
the nl central
- Cubs' Javier Baez hits inside-the-park homer | MLB.com
- Billy Hamilton climbs the wall for an incredible over-the-shoulder catch | SBNation.com