Vengeance is mine, I will repay.
And the clouds turned thick as the sky blackened overhead. Those that had once scorned the name stood cold, paralyzed with terror. The air grew silent, the wind fearful of spurning his anger with sound. They had once laughed. You had once laughed. So little and adorable and harmless you had thought.
You were wrong. So horribly, terribly, wrong.
Scooter is the name. Don’t you forget it.
what else is going on in baseball...
- American League All-Star voting update | MLB.com
- Joe Kelly gets better of Aaron Judge | MLB.com
- Umpires Are Having Some Trouble with Aaron Judge | FanGraphs Baseball
- 2017 MLB Draft prospects with family ties | MLB.com
- The AL Is Stomping the NL Again | FanGraphs Baseball
- An Annual Reminder About Defensive Metrics | FanGraphs Baseball
- Tampa Bay and the Millennial Challenge | FanGraphs Baseball
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen’s 1-year-old daughter threw the cutest first pitch ever at a Mariners game | SBNation.com
what the cardinals are up to...
- Rumor Central: Jhonny Peralta's future with St. Louis Cardinals? | MLB Rumor Central | ESPN
- Quick Hits: Derrick Goold on the Cardinals | Derrick Goold: Bird Land | stltoday.com
- Scooter does a number on Cardinals; Matheny says 'we've got to change' | St. Louis Cardinals | stltoday.com
- Hochman: Should struggling Carpenter actually bat leadoff? | Benjamin Hochman | stltoday.com
- For the Fans Who Want Mike Matheny Fired: It Ain't Going To Happen | 101Sports.com
- Bludgeoned by Scooter, Cards Tumble | Viva El Birdos
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the cininnati red stockings
- Reds sign yet another Cuban shortstop | Red Reporter
- Scooter Gennett bashes FOUR homers to lead Reds in 13-1 rout of Cardinals | Red Reporter
- A Cincinnati Reds community | Red Reporter
the nl central