Adam Wainwright and Carlos Martínez are two of the biggest, brightest personalities on the St. Louis Cardinals. Examples of their fun-loving spirit can be in this Hunt and Peck post from Friday afternoon. While from vastly different backgrounds, both Waino and El Gallo seem to approach baseball with the same competitiveness, passion, and love for life. They are always true to themselves, finding true happiness in doing what they love and not based on some rules unwritten by people like Ian Kinsler or Brian McCann or Cliff Lee that claim there is a right and wrong way to do things.
So what happens when Waino and Carlos are stuck in a car together? Magic.
Editor's Note: Sadly, the video has been removed. Trust us. It was awesome, and hopefully will reappear soon.
This is my new favorite thing ever. Hopefully they do this otra vez!
(In case you were like me and curious about the lyrics to the song Carlos played, here they are!)
Special thanks to @2xbirds for sending me this link!
what else is going on in baseball...
- It's back to Spring Training for the members of the World Baseball Classic champions, Team USA | MLB.com
- Three ninth-inning defensive gems secured the Angels' first Spring Training no-hitter since 1996 | MLB.com
- Yoan Moncada eats up to 85 Twinkies a week, but he still looks like Yoan Moncada | MLB.com
- Female umpire Jen Pawol on track | MLB.com
- Aaron Hicks narrowly avoided a pickoff after belly-flopping back to first | MLB.com
- Fantasy expert names 10 versatile players | MLB.com
- You'll laugh and laugh some more at this Three Stooges-esque CPBL blooper | MLB.com
- Ryan Zimmerman danced his way around home plate and somehow avoided the tag | MLB.com
- Odubel Herrera is the king of Kelly Leak plays | MLB.com
- Major League clubs eyeing future of analytics | MLB.com
- Greg Bird hits seventh Spring Training homer | MLB.com
- Elementary scoop: GM's kid adorably leaks news? | MLB.com
- Cleveland Indians GM's son might have leaked a signing secret on the radio | SBNation.com
- Which MLB teams are primed for hot April? | MLB.com
- Watch Barry Bonds step into the cage and launch some dingers at Giants camp | MLB.com
- John Andreoli and his arm turned Tucker Barnhart's would-be single into a 9-3 putout | MLB.com
- 5 key MLB injuries that could loom large on Opening Day. | Sports on Earth
- Yoan Moncada Deserves the Kris Bryant Treatment a Year Early | FanGraphs Baseball
- 2017 Positional Power Rankings: Starting Rotation (#16-30) | FanGraphs Baseball
- The Rangers lock up Rougned Odor long term | SBNation.com
- Duck Hunt would have been so much better if you could play as Randy Johnson | SBNation.com
- Ranking the MLB teams ahead of the 2017 season | ESPN
- Is Major League Baseball becoming more predictable? | SweetSpot | ESPN
- Los Angeles Dodgers Corey Seager leads a new generation of shortstops | ESPN
- Barry Bonds, Pac-Man and the greatest baseball fun fact of all time | ESPN
what the cardinals are up to...
- A Cardinals fan surprised himself by barehanding a foul ball but keeping his precious beer intact | MLB.com
- Stanford product Stephen Piscotty studies master's-level hitting | St Louis Cardinals | ESPN
- BenFred: Ex-Cardinal Anthony Reyes follows in father's fearless footsteps | Ben Frederickson | stltoday.com
- Wong expresses frustration about platoon, then clarifies comments | Cardinal Beat | stltoday.com
- Clock is ticking: Cardinals have one week to woo Molina | St. Louis Cardinals | stltoday.com
- Martinez makes team; Pham optioned by Cardinals | Cardinal Beat | stltoday.com
- If Molina Wants to Retire as a Cardinal, He Has to be Reasonable | 101Sports.com
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the nl central
- Saturday's Brewers-Royals game was interrupted by a truly terrifying swarm of bees | MLB.com
- Anthony Rizzo volunteered to bat leadoff, then homered into oblivion on the first pitch he saw | MLB.com
- Jung Ho Kang reportedly denied visa, putting season in doubt | Bucs Dugout
- Thank you, Bucs Dugout | Bucs Dugout