The World Baseball Classic has been excellent and Tuesday night that continues as Team USA takes on Team Japan. It will be a chance for redemption for the Americans, as Japan, undefeated in this year’s tournament in addition to being a two-time Classic champion, eliminated the United States the last time the US was in the semi-finals. The winner will take on Yadier Molina and the talented Puerto Rican team.
Game time is 8:00pm CST on MLB Network. Streaming is available via MLB Network and on MLB.tv.
USA vs. Japan 2017, World Baseball Classic live stream: Time, TV schedule, and how to watch online | SBNation.com
what else is going on in baseball...
- Puerto Rico vs. Netherlands final score, World Baseball Classic: Carlos Correa scores in 11th inning | SBNation.com
- For his next act, baseball magician Javy Baez used sleight of hand to avoid a tag and steal third base | MLB.com
- Puerto Rico walks off vs. Netherlands to final | MLB.com
- Yadier Molina comes up big on defense for P.R. | MLB.com
- The United States might have built the best lineup in baseball history | SBNation.com
- Exactly how good is this Japanese World Baseball Classic team? | SweetSpot | ESPN
- Hey, Mets prospects: Do not park in Jacob deGrom's spot | MLB.com
- What decisions do MLB clubs need to make? | MLB.com
- 2017 Positional Power Rankings: First Base | FanGraphs Baseball
- 2017 Positional Power Rankings: Third Base | FanGraphs Baseball
- The Dark Horse Dominant Bullpen | FanGraphs Baseball
- How Baltimore Orioles' Zach Britton became new Mariano Rivera | ESPN
what the cardinals are up to...
- Cards-Astros game at new park briefly delayed by sprinklers | ESPN
- Peralta hoping to be Cards' starter at third base | St. Louis Cardinals | stltoday.com
- Matheny not ready to name starting pitcher for opener | St. Louis Cardinals | stltoday.com
- Cardinals' Opening-Day Starter: Wainwright or Martinez? Matheny Has a Tough Decision | 101Sports.com
- Rick Ankiel segment premiers tonight on Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel | Viva El Birdos
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the nl central