It is back! Once again, Carlos Martínez, through his foundation Tsunami Waves, will be hosting a bowling fundraiser. This will be the third time the event has taken place. This year the fundraiser will take place at Flamango Bowl on Sunday, June 11 from 7:00pm to 11:00pm. Tickets are on sale now! For more information about the event and Carlos’s foundation, visit www.tsunamiwavesfoundation.org.
Also, this is precious:
what else is going on in baseball...
- Team USA rides late home runs past Venezuela | MLB.com
- Team USA flashes more than just power in WBC win | ESPN
- Picking all-time Dominican, Venezuelan teams | MLB.com
- Here’s what’s wrong with the World Baseball Classic, and here’s what can be done to fix it. | SBNation.com
- Israel baseball’s Mensch mascot is the best mascot in sports | SBNation.com
- Venezuela vs. Dominican Republic World Baseball Classic showdown is a must-win for both teams | SBNation.com
- Return to cinder: Mattingly's chest move | MLB.com
- Let your favorite MLB players help you put together your March Madness bracket | MLB.com
- Mariners unveil latest set of commercials | MLB.com
- Seattle Mariners are looking for the bat flip successor | SBNation.com
- Grading each round of the Mariners vs. Athletics Twitter beef | SBNation.com
- Ned Yost had some harsh but fair comments on a fan's (rough) back tattoo of his face | MLB.com
- How the Yankees Can Save Money and Sign Bryce Harper | FanGraphs Baseball
- Data Will Keep You Sane | FanGraphs Baseball
- Kevin Kiermaier and the Continuing Problem of Arbitration | FanGraphs Baseball
- Nelson Cruz Wasn’t Out by a Mile | FanGraphs Baseball
- The player each MLB team should want up with the game on the line | ESPN
- Most important jobs up for grabs in spring training | Buster Olney Blog | ESPN
what the cardinals are up to...
- Rosenthal ready for return, but is this the start of a new role? | St. Louis Cardinals | stltoday.com
- Wong vows 'nobody's going to take second base from me' | St. Louis Cardinals | stltoday.com
- That day Matheny met Bob Feller and pinch-hit for Paul Molitor, almost | Derrick Goold: Bird Land | stltoday.com
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the nl central