By now, most Cardinals fans have heard the news about Alex Reyes:
Alex Reyes, after review, will have a Tommy John surgery, #cardinals affirm. Paletta will do surgery here in Jupiter.— Derrick Goold (@dgoold) February 15, 2017
And "it sucks".
Remember how happy we all were about Carlos Martínez signing an extension? Remember that? Fools, all of us. This is baseball, where happiness only exists to amplify the impact of the inevitable doom.
Darn you, baseball. Darn you.
what else is going on in baseball...
- Seven unheralded players you should fall in love with this season | MLB.com
- Can you match the MLB uniform to the year it debuted? | MLB.com
- Noah Syndergaard and Mr. Met got into some Valentine's Day Twitter beef | MLB.com
- Who Could Drop Their Arm Slot for More Success? | FanGraphs Baseball
- MLB Hitters Are Getting Off the Ground | FanGraphs Baseball
- The 3 MLB teams with underrated strengths | SBNation.com
- Miami Marlins face tough takeaways after losing Jose Fernandez | ESPN
what the cardinals are up to...
- Wacha says he's not bitter after losing in arbitration | St. Louis Cardinals | stltoday.com
- Matheny says he needs to be better at curtailing opponents' running game | Cardinal Beat | stltoday.com
- Early In 2017 the Cardinals Must Regenerate Their Confidence and Winning Aura | 101Sports.com
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the nl central
- Cubs to give Kyle Schwarber time as catcher | MLB.com
- Did Chicago Cubs skipper Joe Maddon break Washington Nationals' Bryce Harper? | ESPN
Tweet or e-mail me links @lil_scooter93 or at lil_scooter93 AT msn DOT com!