John Goodman. You may know him from things such as Rosanne, The Big Lebowski, or maybe you caught him on an episode of Saturday Night Live. Well, the proud St. Louisan and Cardinals fan has another thing to add to his resumé:
Yep. This is a thing. And if you want one for yourself, they are available via Topps!
what else is going on in baseball...
- Alex Cora leads Criollos de Caguas into Series | MLB.com
- Chris Carter reportedly considering Japan | MLB.com
- Bill White thankful for his life in baseball | MLB.com
- Our home run king hath returned: Wily Mo Pena reportedly signed by the Indians | MLB.com
- Wily Mo Pena has a home again | SBNation.com
- Which fictional baseball player would you be? Our quiz has the answer | MLB.com
- Punting First Base Is The New Black | FanGraphs Baseball
- The Orioles Might Have a Decision to Make | FanGraphs Baseball
- Where the Tigers Have Been Just an Absolute Mess | FanGraphs Baseball
- Is Giancarlo Stanton Going to Hit 500 Homers? | FanGraphs Baseball
- The offseason pitching frenzy that wasn’t | SBNation.com
- Keith Law's AL West team-by-team top prospects for 2017 | ESPN
- The state of baseball's worst teams | ESPN
what the cardinals are up to...
- Chris Correa maintains allegations Houston Astros first stole information from St. Louis Cardinals | ESPN
- Correa alleges Astros benefited from 'unauthorized access' | Derrick Goold: Bird Land | stltoday.com
- Correa gives his account of hacking case | St. Louis Cardinals | stltoday.com
- Cardinals: If Chris Correa Wants to Talk, MLB Should Reopen Door and Meet With Him | 101Sports.com
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the nl central