Today is Tuesday. "Tuesday" begins with a "T". "Trivia" also begins with a "T". It is an alliteration too good to pass up. Plus, Trivia is fun. So now, let's test your knowledge (or at least your ability to Google search).
Please spoiler-tag your answers.
Who is this?
1. He is a current member of the Cardinals 40-man roster.
2. Last year he led the club in the National League Division Series in batting average, hitting .375, home runs, RBI, runs, hits, and extra-base hits.
3. He hit safely in his first ten starts after his major league debut.
what else is going on in baseball...
- Spring Training games begin across big leagues | MLB.com
- Ian Desmond, Rangers agree to 1 year deal | texasrangers.com
- 10 leaping, home run-robbing catches to help you celebrate Leap Day | MLB.com
- Fantasy hitters, pitchers who could break out | MLB.com
- Four important MLB moments that happened on Leap Day | MLB.com
- Fashion Alert: Madison Bumgarner cuts his hair and seemingly travels back in time | MLB.com
- 5 teams that made quietly good moves this offseason. | Sports on Earth
- Your Stance On the Team Projections (National League) | FanGraphs Baseball
- Your Stance On the Team Projections (American League) | FanGraphs Baseball
- Can We Solve Baseball’s Other Catcher Concussion Problem? | FanGraphs Baseball
- Baseball’s Wage Scale: An Argument for a Safety Net | FanGraphs Baseball
- Which bad MLB team would you watch on purpose in 2016? | SBNation.com
what the cardinals are up to...
- Pepper Martin and the Gashouse Gang were in a questionable band that couldn't really play | MLB.com
- Introducing the new STLtoday.com | Info | stltoday.com
- Cardinals Spring Training Television Schedule | Viva El Birdos
- Matheny allows Cardinals to catch their breath | Cardinal Beat | stltoday.com
- Molina gets back behind the plate | St. Louis Cardinals | stltoday.com
- Cardinals update: Molina catches Wainwright | Cardinal Beat | stltoday.com
- Grichuk powers rout in Cardinals scrimmage | Bird Land | stltoday.com
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the nl central
- Bark and Switch: Hank the Ballpark Pup is an impostor | Brew Crew Ball
- Cubs warm up for spring training by forming a clap circle around a dancing clown | SBNation.com