The hairstyle of Carlos Martinez has been a major point of interest around this blog. It is how he came about his fowl-inspired moniker in the first place. With his fun-loving personality and breathtaking coiffure, it was not a question of if El Gallo became a VEB darling, but when. Since I am a professional and take my journalistic endeavors on this site incredibly seriously, the storied history of Carlos Martinez's hair has not escaped the scrutiny of my investigative eye. The transformation is on full display in one of Carlos's most recent Instagram posts.
And another from my records:
my personal favorite, however:
I will keep the public updated as this story progresses. Until then...
what else is going on in baseball...
- American League full of postseason contenders | MLB.com
- 13 football players who became Major Leaguers | MLB.com
- X-factors for each MLB club in 2016 | MLB.com
- A home run derby at the Caribbean Series featured David Ortiz Jr. and Juan Uribe Jr. | MLB.com
- Instead of talking, Phil Hughes and Glen Perkins tweeted at each other during their flight | MLB.com
- How the Teams Were Built | FanGraphs Baseball
- Exit Velocity, Part II: Looking for a Repeatable Skill | FanGraphs Baseball
- Commissioner Rob Manfred addresses future challenges for Major League Baseball | Beyond the Box Score
what the cardinals are up to...
- Goold: Does Cardinals' rotation have the right stuff? : Sports | STL Today
- The Wainwrightization of Rick Porcello | FanGraphs Baseball
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the nl central
- Jon Lester shows importance of launch angle | cubs.com
- David Ross: Future Big-League Manager | FanGraphs Baseball