As much as I love that Michael Wacha/Carlos Martinez bromance... El Gallo y Wachamole? CarMichael? Michlos? Anyway, as much as I adore those two, the Alex Reyes/Carlos Martinez duo is slowly warming my cold, cold heart. Observe:
Golfing with these studs. pic.twitter.com/AcZzzpxav5— Adriel Reyes (@adrielr__) February 5, 2016
My brain cannot handle all the cute!
what else is going on in baseball...
- Pitchers and catchers report today | MLB.com
- This college outfielder is already staking his claim for 'bat flip of the year' | MLB.com
- A dog named Manny Machado took home Best of Breed at the Westminster Dog Show | MLB.com
- Celebrate the imminent return of pitchers to your life with MLB's 10 hardest-throwing whiff artists | MLB.com
- 1 Day until Spring Training: Get ready for the return of the Royals and their unstoppable bullpen | MLB.com
- Throwback Photo of the Day: Fans scramble to see Michael Jordan, White Sox outfielder | MLB.com
- The State of Parity Today | FanGraphs Baseball
- Teams Saved $500 Million by Locking Up Players Early | FanGraphs Baseball
- Team Win Projections vs. Actual Win Totals, 2007-Present | FanGraphs Baseball
- The 3 least confusing teams in baseball | SBNation.com
- Jean Segura and Salvador Perez: The Quest to Never Walk | FanGraphs Baseball
what the cardinals are up to...
- Molina's goal: Be ready by opening day : Sports | STL Today
- Tyler Lyons would just as soon skip Memphis this year : Sports | STL Today
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the nl central...
- BenFred: NL Central scouting report : Sports | STL Today
- Kyle Schwarber home run breaks windshield at Cubs spring training | SBNation.com
- What Are the Chances the Phillies Outplay the Cubs? | FanGraphs Baseball