Last week Jeff Sullivan at Fangraphs conducted a survey asking people's opinion on the ownership of every MLB team. Well, the results are in! How did Bill DeWitt and the Cardinals do?
The Birdos fell to a close third behind San Francisco and Chicago, two very well-run organizations. So the Cardinals do not have the best owners, according to crowd-sourcing, but it is undeniable that during Bill DeWitt's tenure as owner the Cardinals have had a nearly unprecedented run of success. Not too shabby, Bill.
what else is going on in baseball...
Joe DiMaggio with the photobomb. pic.twitter.com/iH5O5cfNRs— History Tribune (@HistoryTribune) January 11, 2016
Feeding an orphan sheep at my mom's ranch pic.twitter.com/33GMVuXodQ— Pedro Martinez (@45PedroMartinez) January 11, 2016
- Five pitchers who may have breakout seasons | MLB.com
- All 30 clubs have something to look forward to | MLB.com
- 13 MLB logjams -- and possible solutions | MLB.com
- A last-minute appeal to the Golden Globes to award A-Rod's artistic workout video Best Picture | MLB.com
- Introducing the 2016 MLB All-Underrated Team. | Sports on Earth
- Glen Perkins expresses very personal sympathy for Vikings kicker Blair Walsh after missed FG | MLB.com
- Team Ownership Ratings, By the Community | FanGraphs Baseball
- An Early Look at the Projected Standings | FanGraphs Baseball
- The Indians are this year's Mets, for better and for worse | SBNation.com
what the cardinals are up to...
- The Cardinals are close to signing Korean reliever Seung Hwan Oh, also known as, 'The Final Boss' | MLB.com
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the nl central
- Cincinnati Reds Sign Cuban SS Alfredo Rodriguez | Red Reporter
- No Time Better Than Now to Trade Jonathan Lucroy | Brew Crew Ball
- Pirates sign Daniel Bard to minor league deal | Bucs Dugout