Ah, the MLB Trade Deadline. The time for frantic Twitter checking, scoops, scooping the scoops, and then recanting the scoops. It is a time for small, crying children to be callously recorded as they learn their favorite player was traded from their favorite team. It is the joy of improving for a playoff run versus the agony of rebuilding for the future. And now, to the news, because there is lots!
what else is going on in baseball...
- Cole Hamels is going to Texas. - MLB
- This latest Mets' trade saga is just a nightmare. - Sports on Earth
- David Price is headed to Canada, eh. - MLB
- Here is a quick trade roundup. - MLB
- A-Rod becomes the fourth player to homer in his teens and his forties. - MLB
- These deadline deals made an impact down the stretch. - Sports on Earth; Sports on Earth
- The Royals middle-infield completed one of the best plays I have ever seen. - MLB
- Here is a mid-season update on the top 100 prospects. - MLB
- Mookie Betts makes a great catch, but unfortunately landed in the wrong spot... - MLB
- These players are the real MVPs. - Sports on Earth
- Why do baseball managers wear uniforms? - The Post Game
- Justin Upton trolls us all. - Cut4
what the cardinals are up to...
- Oh yeah, the Cardinals traded the third best prospect in the organization to Cleveland for Brandon Moss. - Viva el Birdos
- Check out this Craig Edwards puff piece about it. - Fangraphs
- What does the trade of Rob Kaminsky mean? - Viva el Birdos
- What exactly did the Cardinals acquire in Moss? - Viva el Birdos
Thank You @Cardinals Organization for a great few years.. Learned alot and cant thank you enough.. Thank You #CardinalNation— Rob Kaminsky (@Kaminsky21) July 30, 2015
- Somehow overshadowed by the recent trade is the fact that the Cardinals just made a $1 billion TV deal. - - STLToday
You just keep doing you, @UncleCharlie50. pic.twitter.com/ijrAY8XjU8— St. Louis Cardinals (@Cardinals) July 29, 2015
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the colorado rockies
- John Axford has all the trade deadline scoops. - Cut4
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade ruined a Jeopardy question. - SBNation
- Oh, right, Tulo is headed to Canada. - MLB
- Check out all things Rockies at Purple Row. - Purple Row
the nl central
- Mike Leake is going to the Giants. - Red Reporter
- Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers are going to Houston. - Brew Crew Ball
- The Cubs are trying to move Starlin Castro. - MLB Trade Rumors
|St. Louis Cardinals||65||37||.637||-|
viva el stuff...
- johnjf125 writes that the Cardinals have not already lost the Jason Heyward trade. - Viva el Birdos
- mbasecke uses Star Wars narratives to discuss the Cardinals. - Viva el Birdos
- The rumor is the Cardinals inquired about Tulo before he was traded to Toronto. Ben Cerutti wonders if the Cardinals could have gotten him. - Viva el Birdos
- Ben also writes about how good the Cardinal starters have been. - Viva el Birdos
- This third fanpost by Ben Cerutti compares the Cardinal offenses under the instruction of McGwire and Mabry. - Viva el Birdos
- Washington University is helping young students interested in science. - STLToday
|Monday, July 27||Reds||1||Cardinals||4||RR Recap||VEB Recap|
|Tuesday, July 28||Reds||4||Cardinals||0||RR Recap||VEB Recap|
|Wednesday, July 29||Reds||1||Cardinals||0||RR Recap||VEB Recap|
|Thursday, July 30||Rockies||8||Cardinals||9||PR Recap||VEB Recap|
Donate to Cardinals Care!
Send me links! Tweet me @lil_scooter93 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org!