It does not matter if Carlos Martinez is in the dugout stacking cups or rehabbing in Florida, he is going to make the most of it. El Gallo is literally the funnest person I have ever seen and anyone that tries to tell me otherwise is just wrong.
what else is going on in baseball...
- Red Sox sign free agent pitcher David Price | redsox.com
- Prospect trade scenarios power Winter Meetings | MLB.com
- Padres reveal new uniforms for All-Star season | padres.com
- Madison Bumgarner and Buster Posey wish Charlie Brown a happy anniversary in TV special | MLB.com
- Dave Roberts accidentally screened Vin Scully's call, but he got a nice voicemail from him anyway | MLB.com
- 'There had been no obstruction:' Found poetry in the MLB Official Rules | MLB.com
- A’s Trade Drew Pomeranz to Padres for Yonder Alonso | FanGraphs Baseball
- Twins Sign Byung-ho Park for Very Little | FanGraphs Baseball
- A team offered Jeff Samardzija $100 million for some reason | SBNation.com
- MLB free agent predictions: Where will Ben Zobrist sign? | SBNation.com
what the cardinals are up to...
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the nl central...
- Pirates non-tender Pedro Alvarez | Bucs Dugout
- Milwaukee Brewers Top 20 prospects for 2016 | Minor League Ball
- Brewers Transactions: Elian Herrera non-tendered | Brew Crew Ball
- Reds to non-tender Mattheus, LaMarre, Villarreal | Red Reporter
- Cubs Non-Tender 2, Sign 2, Tender Contracts To 6 More | Bleed Cubbie Blue