- Shan Robinson (CF): 1-5, RBI, K
- Randal Grichuk (LF): 0-4
- Scott Moore (3B): 1-4, RBI
- Stephen Piscotty (RF): 0-4
- Xavier Scruggs (1B): 3-4, R
- Greg Garcia (2B): 1-4
- Thomas Pham (DH): 2-4, R
- Ed Easley (C): 2-3, R, 2B, RBI, BB
- Pete Kozma (SS): 1-3, R, 2B, 2 RBI, K
- Tyler Lyons (SP): 9 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 0 BB, 5 K
- Tyler Lyons was the story for Memphis. He's made 3 starts since coming back from his brief cameo in the big league bullpen, and has only issued 1 walk in those 3 games (21 innings). A lot can happen between now and the trade deadline, but if the Cardinals don't make a move for a starter you'd think Tyler Lyons would at least be in line to get another crack at the 5th starters spot.
- Memphis did all of their damage in the 5th inning, and Pete Kozma's 2 run double provided the winning runs.
- Memphis cracked 11 hits, but only 2 went for extra bases, and the 2 doubles came from Pete Kozma and Ed Easley.
Charlie Tilson (LF): 1-4, R, BB, K
- Breyvic Valera (2B): 1-5, 2 R
- James Ramsey (RF): 1-4, R, 2B, RBI, BB, K
- Jonathan Rodriguez (1B): 2-3, 2 R, RBI, 2 BB
- Patrick Wisdom (3B): 1-4, R, 3B, 3 RBI, BB, K
- Rafael Ortega (CF): 3-4, 2B, 2 RBI, BB, SB
- Mike Mayers (SP): 6 IP, 6 H, 2 R, 3 BB, 2 K
Lee Stoppelman (RP): 0.1 IP, BB
- Sam Tuivailala (RP): 0.2 IP, BB, 2 K
- Joey Donofrio (RP): 2 IP, BB, 4 K
- Springfield held a slim 1 run lead headed into the top of the 9th, but a 4 run 2 out rally busted the game wide open. Cody Stanley's 3 run triple was the big blow.
- Charlie Tilson drew the 1st walk of his Texas League career.
- Lots of K's, lots of walks and not many hits. So far Sam Tuivailala has picked up right where he left off in Palm Beach.
- Luke Voit (1B): 0-3, K
- David Popkins (RF): 0-3
- Mason Katz (DH): 1-3, R
- Dante Rosenberg (C): 1-3, RBI
- Kyle Helisek (SP): 6.1 IP, 10 H, 7 R, 6 ER, 2 BB, 2 K, 3 HR
- Dixon Llorens (RP): 2.2, H, BB, 8 K
- There weren't many highlights for Palm Beach, they were only able to muster 3 hits and a walk and none of those hits went for extra bases. Starting pitcher Kyle Helisek was shelled as well, walking 3 and allowing 3 homers in 6.1 innings.
- Dixon Llorens provided the only bright spot. He recorded all 8 outs in his 2.2 innings via strike out.
Peoria 6 - Beloit 4
- Vaughn Bryan (LF): 2-5, R, K
- CJ McElroy (CF): 3-5, 2 R, 2B, RBI
- Juan Herrera (SS): 2-5, R, 2 2B, 3 RBI
- Carson Kelly (C): 0-4
- Rowan Wick (RF): 2-4, 2B, RBI, 2 K
- Alex Reyes (SP): 4 IP, 6 H, 3 R, 4 BB, 5 K, 1 HR
- Zach Loraine (RP): 2.2 IP, H, R, K, HR
- Alex Reyes struggled with his command, and was unable to work deep into the game. For the time being we have to take the good Alex Reyes with the bad one.
- Juan Herrera has been up and down a bit this season, but overall line is starting to look respectable again although his walks are down a bit from last year.
- ROWAN WICK DOUBLE
- Darren Seferina (2B): 1-5, 2 R, BB, K, SB
- Robelys Reyes (SS): 3-5, 2 R, 2B, HR, 2 RBI, K
- Danny Diekroeger (3B): 2-5, 4 R, HR, 3 RBI, BB
- Alex De Leon (DH): 2-2, R, 2B, 2 RBI, 2 BB
- Jake Stone (1B): 2-4, R, RBI, 2 BB
- Nick Thompson (RF): 1-5, R, 2B, 2 RBI, BB, K
- Collin Radack (LF): 2-5, 2 RBI
- Jhohan Acevedo (CF): 2-5, R, 2 K
- Ian McKinney (SP): 6.2 IP, 7 H, 6 R, 1 BB, 4 K
- 2013 5th rounder Ian McKinney was making his return to the Spikes after a spending 6 weeks in Johnson City. McKinney gave up a run in the 1st then cruised, retiring 14 straight before hitting a batter and then giving up a run in the 6th. He came out to start the 7th and allowed 2 runs before being pulled, he was charged with the 2 runs that came in to score after he exited the game as well.
- With Rowan Wick promoted to full-season ball Alex De Leon is the now the biggest bat in the State College lineup. The 2013 23rd rounder is slashing .298/.380/.543 in his 2nd trip through the New York-Penn League in a home ballpark that suppresses right handed power.
- Casey Turgeon (2B): 2-3, 2B, RBI, BB
- Oscar Mercado (SS): 0-4, K, CS
- Blake Drake (DH): 0-3, BB, K
- Casey Grayson (1B): 3-4, 2 2B, K
- Chris Rivera (3B): 0-4, K
- Devante Lacy (RF): 1-3, R, K
Juan Perez (SP): 6 IP, 1 H, 2 R, 1 ER, 2 BB, 3 K
- Michael Pritchard (LF): 3-3, R
- Elier Rodriguez (1B): 3-3, R
- Jake Gronsky (DH): 2-3, R, HR, RBI
- Malik Collymore (2B): 2-3, R, SB (4)
- Michael Massi (SS): 1-3
- Ricardo Bautista (RF): 2-3, R, 2B, RBI, K
- Ronnie Williams (SP): 3 IP, 7 H, 7 R, 6 ER, 1 BB, 4 K
Memphis: Zach Petrick
Springfield: Jonathan Cornelius
Palm Beach: Tyrell Jenkins
Peoria: Chase Brookshire
State College: Will Anderson
Johnson City: Steven Farinaro