Game 1: State College 2, Tri-City 1 (11 innings)
- Mason Katz was 2-for-4 with a HR in the 5th that tied the game.
- Steven Ramos walked twice from the leadoff spot.
- Luis Perez had SC's only other single and then went on to score the winning run in the 11th inning on a throwing error.
- Arturo Reyes only allowed 1 unearned run in 6 innings that included 3 hits, 1 walk, and 1 strikeout. Of his outs on balls in play, 13 were grounders and 4 were fly balls.
- Kevin Herget struck out 6 in 3 innings while only permitting 2 hits and 1 walk.
- Jacob Booden followed suit by striking out 4 in 2 innings; he walked 1 batter.
Game 2: Tri-City 5, State College 4
- David Washington was 2-for-3 with a walk.
- Luis Perez was 2-for-4.
- Steven Ramos, Luke Voit, Carson Kelly, and Jimmy Bosco each added one single a piece.
- Tri-City knocked Nick Petree out of the game in the 6th inning. His line included 4 runs on 8 hits (1 HR), 0 walks, and 5 strikeouts in 5.2 innings, but 2 of those runs scored against Chase Brookshire who couldn't strand them in relief of Petree.
- Jhonny Polanco stranded 2 of Brookshire's runners and went on to pitch 2.1 scoreless innings that included 3 hits, 1 walk, and 2 strikeouts.
- Jeff Rauh appeared for 1 out and was able to strand both runners he inherited.