- Jamie Romak was 2-for-4 with his 21st home run of the season.
Chad Huffman was 1-for-2 with a double and a walk. Huffman was also plunked.
- Justin Christian and Vance Albitz were both 1-for-3 with a walk.
- Nick Additon had a strong outing with 7 shutout innings. He allowed just 2 hits and walked 2 while striking out 7.
- Keith Butler struck out 2 and allowed a hit in the 8th.
- Sam Freeman pitched a perfect 9th with 3 groundouts.
- Xavier Scruggs was 3-for-4 with a pair of doubles.
- Stephen Piscotty was 2-for-4 with a home run.
- Cody Stanley was 2-for-3 with a double.
- Richard Castillo fared reasonably well until the 6th inning when he was lit up for 4 runs on top of the 3 he allowed in the first. After that it was a bloodbath for relievers ending with position player Matt Williams on the mound to record the final 2 outs.
- Peoria managed 3 runs but only recorded 5 hits including a double. No one walked and no one reached base twice.
- Chris Perry allowed 8 runs (5 earned) in 3.1 innings. He walked 2 allowing 7 hits and struck out 3.
- Steve Sabatino struck out the side in the 7th inning allowing 1 hit.
- Joseph Scanio struck out 1 in two perfect innings.
State College 10, Williamsport 4
- Steven Ramos was 2-for-5 with a home run.
- Cesar Valera was 3-for-5.
Brett Wiley was 3-for-4 with a double and a walk.
- David Washington was 2-for-4 with a double and his 9th home run of the season.
- Mason Katz was 1-for-2 with a walk.
- Jimmy Bosco hit his 3rd home run of the season.
- Juan Bautista allowed 4 runs (3 earned) on 7 hits and 1 walk in 4 innings of work. He struck out 2.
- Andrew Pierce scattered 6 hits across 4 scoreless innings striking out 1. The fickle nature of baseball is that Pierce had an 8/4 groundout to flyout ratio while Bautista recorded all of his outs on the ground. The former pitches 4 scoreless, the latter doesn't fair as well.