- Mike O'Neill was 3-for-5.
- Kolten Wong was 1-for-3 with a walk.
- Greg Garcia was 2-for-4.
- Boone Whiting allowed 3 runs on 5 hits including a home run. He struck out 5. Whiting has continued to show good strikeout rates in Memphis with nearly a strikeout an inning. His control has not been as sharp and he remains a pronounced flyball pitcher. His repertoire is still one that he's going to have to prove he's not a PJ Waters AAAA type at the majors eventually. It's a tepid projection for Whiting who doesn't profile as a reliever either. He's continued to perform at every level thus far, however.
- Keith Butler struck out 3 in 2 scoreless innings.
- Fernando Salas allowed a run on 1 hit in the 9th.
- Colin Walsh was 1-for-3 with a pair of walks.
- Adam Melker was 3-for-5 with a double.
- Vance Albitz split time between third base and the pitcher's mound. At the plate he was 1-for-3 with a home run.
- Springfield managed 7 walks and 11 hits both totals higher than Midland.
- Jonathan Cornelius was rocked out of the game after just 1.2 innings. He allowed 6 runs (1 earned) on 4 hits and 1 walk. He struck out 1.
- Justin Wright was the other pitcher to get lit up in the game allowing 5 runs in 1.1 innings of work.
Palm Beach 8, St. Lucie 9 (12 innings)
- David Popkins was 2-for-6 with a triple.
- Patrick Wisdom was 2-for-6 with a walk.
- Nick Longmire was 3-for-5 with his 8th home run and a walk.
- Anthony Garcia was 2-for-5 with a walk and a pair of doubles. Those are the only extra base hits Garcia has in his last 10 games as he's mired in another bad slump.
- Kyle Hald allowed 6 runs (5 earned) on 7 hits in 4.1 innings. He struck out 4 and walked 1.
- Robert Stock struck out 5 in 1.2 innings allowing 2 hits and walking 1.
- CJ McElroy was 3-for-5 with a triple.
- Charlie Tilson was 2-for-5.
- Ildemaro Vargas was 0-for-1 but drew 3 walks.
- Kyle Helisek allowed 4 runs on 9 hits in 6 innings of work. He struck out 2 and walked 1.
- Steve Sabatino took the loss allowing a walk off run in the 9th. He pitched 1.2 innings walking 1, allowing 1 hit and striking out 3.
- No State College player had more than a single hit in the game. Steve Ramos, Luis Perez and Luke Voit all managed to reach base twice with a walk and a hit.
- Jimmy Reed allowed 5 runs (4 earned) on 7 hits and 1 walk in 4 innings. He struck out 2.
- Kevin Herget allowed 1 unearned run on 6 hits across 3 innings. He struck out 1.
- Michael Aldrete was touched up for 3 runs in 1 inning of work. He allowed 3 hits including a home run.
Johnson City 8, Bluefield 3 (7 innings)
- Vaugn Bryan, CF, was 1-for-2 with a pair of walks.
- Kenneth Peoples-Walls, DH, was 2-for-4 with a home run. Walls has a .836 OPS at Johnson City showing strong power for a shortstop and the ability to hit for average. He won't turn 20 for a few more days.
- JJ Altobelli, SS, was 2-for-2 with a pair of walks and a home run.
- Alexander Reyes struck out 5 in 5 innings. He allowed 2 runs on 4 hits and a walk.
Johnson City 5, Bluefield 2 (7 innings)
- Richy Pedroza, 2B, was 2-for-3.
- Kenneth Peoples-Walls was 2-for-3 with a triple.
- Michael Holback allowed 2 runs on 5 hits in 4 innings of work. He struck out 4 and walked 2.
- Fernando Baez pitched a perfect 7th inning with 1 strikeout.