On a night when Memphis was off for the Triple-A All-Star Game, the other levels of the system had a perfect 5-and-0 night. Other than Jordan Swagerty's rough outing, the system benefited from tons of pitching, including big games from Nick Petree, Jimmy Reed, and Alexander Reyes.
- Adam Melker was 3-for-3 with 2 doubles.
- Jake Lemmerman, Mike O'Neill, and Luis Mateo all singled.
- Tim Cooney was terrific, only allowing 1 run on 5 hits in 7 innings that included 6 strikeouts and twice as many groundouts (6) as flyouts (3).
- Justin Wright recorded 2 outs, 1 of which was a strikeout.
- Heath Wyatt struck out 1 batter.
- Lee Stoppelman was pulled after allowing 2 hits in the 9th, but then Kevin Thomas stranded both runners to earn the save.
- Nick Longmire was 2-for-4 with 2 doubles.
- Danny Stienstra and Starlin Rodriguez also doubled.
- Jonathan Rodriguez and Alex Mejia were both 2-for-4.
- David Popkins singled.
- Hector Hernandez only allowed 1 run in 5 innings but gave up 6 hits and 3 walks; he struck out 1 batter.
- Travis Miller pitched 2 perfect innings that included 1 strikeout.
- Jordan Swagerty was roughed up for 4 runs on 3 hits, 3 walks, and 1 strikeout in his inning of work.
- Dean Kiekhefer struck out 1 and walked 1 in 1 inning.
- Jacob Wilson hit his 13th home run of the season.
- Ildemaro Vargas was 2-for-3.
- Charlie Tilson and Gerwuins Velazco both singled. Velazco stole his 3rd base while Tilson was caught stealing for the 3rd time.
- Jordan Walton and Breyvic Valera both had a walk.
- Kyle Helisek struck out 6 in 7 innings that included 1 run on 5 hits and 2 walks.
- Thomas Lee allowed a hit but struck out 2 in 1 inning.
- Zach Russell struck out 2 in the 9th inning.
- Jimmy Bosco was 2-for-4 with a double.
- Bruce Caldwell was 4-for-5.
- Ronald Castillo and Carson Kelly each singled and doubled. Castillo stole his 3rd base.
- Cesar Valera doubled and walked.
- Luke Voit doubled.
- Steven Ramos singled and walked.
- Nick Petree allowed 1 run on 5 hits (1 HR), 3 walks, and 5 strikeouts in 5 innings that included 7 groundouts against just 1 flyout.
- Jimmy Reed was even better, allowing 1 run on 4 hits and 6 strikeouts in 4 innings. His balls in play included 5 groundouts and 0 flyouts.
- Brett Wiley was 4-for-6 with a double.
- Rowan Wick was 3-for-5 with a home run (1) and double.
- Justin Ringo was 2-for-4 with a double and walk.
- Bryan Vaughn was 2-for-6 with a double.
- Ronnierd Garcia was 2-for-5 with a double.
- Steve Bean struck out twice and walked once in 5 plate appearances as the DH.
- Alexander Reyes had swing-and-miss stuff and improved control tonight, pitting 8 strikeouts against just 1 walk in 5 innings that included 7 hits and 2 runs.
- Norge Paredes pitched 2 innings that included 2 runs on 4 hits and 2 strikeouts.
- Nick Lomascolo allowed 1 run on 2 hits, 1 walk, and 2 strikeouts.
- Tyler Mills struck out 2 and walked 1 in the 9th.