- James Ramsey was 3-for-5.
- Cody Stanley was 2-for-4.
- Jake Lemmerman was 1-for-3 with a walk.
- Chris Carpenter -- yes, that Chris Carpenter -- got the start with 2.2 innings. He was roughed up for 6 hits and 3 runs (2 earned) including a home run. He struck out 5 and walked 2. Not a great outing but for a guy who psuedo-retired at the beginning of the year, I'll take it.
- Seth Blair was shadowing Carpenter and pitched the final 5 innings of the game. He allowed 2 runs on 5 hits. Blair struck out 5 and walked 1.
Palm Beach 1, Brevard County 0 (7 innings)
- David Popkins, who keeps on hitting, was 2-for-3 with a double.
- Danny Stienstra and Matt Williams both went 2-for-3.
- Ryan Sherriff tossed 5.2 innings of shutout baseball. He struck out 4, walked 1 and allowed 2 hits.
- Ronnie Shaban pitched the final 1.1 innings striking out 2 and allowing 1 hit.
Palm Beach 2, Brevard County 1 (7 innings)
- Colin Walsh was 2-for-3 with a walk.
- Kyle Hald struck out 6 in 5.2 innings. He allowed 8 hits including a solo home run.
- Dean Kiekhefer completed the final 1.1 innings walking 1 and striking out 1.
- C.J. McElroy was 2-for-4.
- Jordan Walton was 2-for-4 with a double.
- Gerwuins Velazco was 2-for-4 with a double.
- Cory Jones struck out 9 in 7 innings of work. He allowed 2 runs on 1 walk and 6 hits.
State College 2, Hudson Valley 3 (12 innings)
- Steve Ramos, CF, was 2-for-5.
- David Washington, 1B, was 2-for-4 with his 5th home run of the season.
- Mason Katz, 2B, was 2-for-4 with his 1st home run of the season. He also walked.
- Willy Paulino got the start and struck out 6 in 5 innings of work. He was wild walking 4 and allowing 3 hits.
- Mitch Harris took the loss with his first run allowed in professional baseball. He pitched 2.1 innings allowing 2 hits and 2 walks while striking out 2.
- Lance Jeffries, DH, and Brett Wiley, 2B, both went 2-for-5. Wiley doubled.
- Luis Perez was 3-for-4 with a double and a walk.
- Justin Ringo was 2-for-4 with a double and a walk.
- Johnson City was running like crazy with 3 stolen bases and 3 caught stealings in the game.
- Blake McKnight pitched 5 innings allowing 2 runs (1 earned) on 4 hits and 1 walk. He struck out 2. McKnight's strikeout rate is undeniably bad but he's a dominant groundball pitcher.
- Zach Loraine struck out 3 in an inning of work but allowed 1 run on 2 hits and a walk in the process.