- Ryan Jackson was 1-for-3 with a walk.
- Kolten Wong was 2-for-4.
- Oscar Taveras was 0-for-4 and has seen his average drop below .300 for the season.
- Michael Wacha only lasted 5 innings during his start after surrendering 3 runs on 8 hits. He struck out 6 and walked 0.
- Eric Fornataro took a beating allowing 5 runs while recording just 1 out. He allowed 3 hits and walked 2. Victor Marte relieved him and allowed both inherited runners to score because Victor Marte is a terrible pitcher.
- Chris Swauger was 2-for-4.
- Xavier Scruggs was 1-for-3 with his 18th home run of the year. Scruggs picked up all of the Cardinals RBIs with that home run.
- Richard Castillo scattered 3 walks and 3 hits across 6.2 innings. He struck out 4.
- Kevin Thomas and Deryk Hooker both pitched a scoreless frame allowing 1 hit.
- Stephen Piscotty went 4-for-5 with two doubles and two home runs. Piscotty continues to hit just well enough not to catch eyes (.822 OPS) but it's worth noting that this is in the Florida State League, a noted pitcher's league. While that OPS may not seem great, it's a top 20 OPS in the league. His wRC+ is a top 40 in all of A+ baseball. Piscotty is having a deceptively good season.
- Jonathan Rodriguez was 1-for-5 with his 5th home run of the season. Rodriguez is actually having a better year than Piscotty mainly due to his higher walk rate.
- Nick Longmire and Juan Castillo both went 3-for-4. Longmire doubled.
- Kyle Hald struggled mightly through 4 innings. Normally featuring excellent control, Hald couldn't find the strikezone walking 5 and allowing 6 hits. Overall he allowed 9 runs (8 earned).
- The relievers that followed, Travis Miller and Iden Nazario, didn't fare much better allowing 4 runs (2 earned) and 2 runs respectively.
State College 7, Williamsport 3 (11 innings)
- Cesar Valera, SS, was 4-for-6 with a pair of doubles.
- David Washington,1B, was 2-for-5 with a pair of doubles and a walk.
- Carson Kelly, 3B, was 1-for-5 with a double and a walk.
- State College was tied after the 8th but put a 4 spot on Williamsport in the 11th.
- Chris Perry allowed 2 runs (1 earned) over 4 innings. He was tagged for 6 hits and 2 walks while striking out 3.
- Brady Adamek allowed 1 hit and struck out 2 in 2 innings of relief.
- Jeffery Ruah walked 1 and struck out 3 during the final 2 innings of the game.