A pretty rotten day for the farm club with only Peoria eeking out a late game win.
Adron Chambers was 0-for-1 with a walk and a HBP.
- Greg Garcia was 2-for-3.
- Kolteon Wong was 1-for-4.
- David Freese was 0-for-3 with a walk.
- A modest hitting day for Memphis overall who had 5 walks, 4 singles and a double. Part of the issue was three double plays turned by Oklahoma City.
- Seth Maness allowed 3 runs on 8 hits in 7 innings. He struck out 6.
- Eric Fornataro struck out 2 in 2 perfect frames.
- A nice draw for the Memphis game too with a reported attendance over 9,000.
Springfield 2, Corpus Christi 5
- Xavier Scruggs had a solo home run in the 7th among 4 trips to the plate.
- Adam Melker made it back to back blasts on a 2-for-4 day.
- Anthony Ferrara struck out 6 in 4.1 innings. He allowed 2 runs (1 earned) on 7 hits and 1 walk.
- Kevin Siegrist struck out 2 in his inning of work but also allowed a solo home run.
- Palm Beach had a rotten day offensively. It wasn't until a 9th inning walk by James Ramsey that they broke up Charlotte's perfect game. Colin Walsh broke up the no hitter with a triple scoring Ramsey. They were the only two to reach base.
- Tim Cooney struck out 3 in 4 innings but was lit up for 4 runs on 5 hits and a walk.
- Aidan Lucas pitched a perfect 8th striking out 2.
Peoria 4, Wisconsin 3 (13 innings)
- Michael Swinson doubled and walked in a 3-for-6 day.
- Breyvic Valera was 0-for-5 with a walk.
- Patrick Wisdom was 1-for-6.
- Nick Martini was 2-for-6 with a double.
- Casey Rasmus was 3-for-6 and stole 2 bases. I often wonder what it would have been like if twitter had been around for Colby Rasmus to use when he was drafted. Casey, if you haven't noticed, is a prolific tweeter.
Tyrell Jenkins allowed 3 runs on 5 hits. He walked 2 and struck out 1. He also had 2 wild pitches.
- The Chiefs got 3 innings out of Joseph Donfrio walking 1 and striking out 2.
- Jhonny Polanco pitched the 9th and 10th allowing 1 hit and striking out 1.
- Dixon Llorens pitched the 11th, 12th and 13th innings. He allowed 1 hit, struck out 3 and picked up the win.