Not one of the better nights the farm has produced this season as they go 1-3 W-L in all levels. Memphis was the only farm team to leave the ballpark with a victory.
- Kolten Wong went 1-5 with a triple. His third on the young season.
- Oscar Taveras went 2-4 with an RBI also scored twice and stole a base. His 5th RBI of the season.
- Brock Peterson went 3-4 with his 4th home run a solo shot.
- Jamie Romak went 1-2 with a two run triple, walked twice as well. Romak continues to rake after tonights performance he's now batting .370. Was a smart idea by the organization to bring back Romak for another season after the Texas League Championship. He brings valuable pro experience a farm club could never go wrong with having.
- Ryan Jackson went 1-4 with an RBI.
- Jermaine Curtis hit a 3 run homer.
- Nick Addition threw 6 strong innings gave up 4 hits gave up 2 runs 2 earned walked 1 struck out 4 in 86 pitches.
- Sam Freeman gave up 3 earned runs in the 8th inning was able to finish that inning.
- Victor Marte converted his third save with a scoreless appearance
- Springfield struggled offensively trying to make contact they punch out 12 times by the Travelers pitching staff.
- Mike O'Neill walked that's what he does best.
- Thomas Pham went 2-3 with an RBI double also walked.
- Starlin Rodriguez was 1-3 with a run scored.
- Seth Blair with another not so good start went 5 2/3 innings gave up 7 hits 6 runs 4 of them earned walked 2 struck out 2. Blair now has a horrendous 9.22 ERA in 3 starts. If he continues these performances one could bet he will be in the bullpen before the 1st half is over.
- Dean Kiekhefer and Justin Wright two left handed specialists pitched 2 scoreless innings combined
- Palm Beach has lost on consecutive walks offs the past two nights.
- James Ramsey singled.
- Colin Walsh went 1-4 with a triple also walked.
- Stephen Piscotty went 1-5 with an RBI.
- Tyler Rahmatulla went 3-4. His average is now above mendoza line for the first time in Palm Beach.
- Juan Castillo went 1-2 with an RBI.
- Travis Miller pitched a very wildly but effective 3 scoreless innings by walking 5 and striking out 5.
- Jonathan Cornelius spot started lasted 4 1/3 innings by giving 4 hits 3 runs 2 earned.
- Both Breyvic Valera and Alex Mejia doubled.
- Jacob Wilson was 2-3 with a walk.
- Jordan Walton was 2-4 with an RBI.
- Carson Kelly making his full-season debut by going 0-3 with a walk.
- Charlie Tilson singled.
- Dail Villanueva was hammered in only 2/3 of an innings gave up 4 hits on 6 runs 6 earned walked 3.
- Mariano "Dixon" Llorens pitched a scoreless inning in relief.