- There were 5 hits and 3 walks in the game. Only Jamie Romak reached base twice (2 walks) but Rob Johnson's home run would be the winner for Memphis.
- Kolten Wong and Oscar Taveras were 1-for-4.
- Michael Wacha had a strong 7 inning outing. He struck out 3 and walked 2 while allowing 3 hits. He was a pronounced flyball pitcher in the game recording 9 of 13 outs in the air.
- Keith Butler worked the 8th inning with a scoreless inning and a strikeout.
- Colin Walsh was 1-for-3 with a home run and a walk.
Stephen Piscotty makes his return after a brief injury hiatus in a big way going 3-for-4 with a pair of doubles. The top of the Palm Beach lineup (James Ramsey, Walsh & Piscotty) is as good as any Palm Beach lineup I can think of in the last few years.
- Anthony Garcia was 1-for-4 with a home run.
- Tim Cooney allowed 8 hits in 5 innings. He was responsible for 3 runs (2 earned). He struck out 2 and walked 1.
- Lee Stoppelman struck out 4 in 2 innings. He allowed 1 hit.
- Ronald Shaban struck out 1 and walked 1 allowing 3 hits over the 8th and 9th innings.
- Alex Mejia was 3-for-5 with a double.
- Jacob Wilson was 2-for-3 with a triple.
- Michael Swinson was 2-for-4.
- Charlie Tilson and Casey Rasmus both went 1-for-3 with a walk.
- Hector Hernandez had a shaky start despite striking out 4 in 4 innings. He allowed 8 hits for 3 runs walking 2.
- Jhonny Polanco struck out 5 in 2 innings while walking 2.
- Palm Beach struck out 13 Cedar Rapids batters over 9 innings.