There were only two games in the system today as Springfield was off and Peoria was rained out. Oscar Taveras went yard for the first time as a Memphis Redbird and Palm Beach became the first team to defeat Fort Myers this season.
- Oscar Taveras went 2-for-4 and hit his first home run and second double of the season.
- Kolten Wong went 2-for-5 with a double.
- Jamie Romak was 3-for-3 with 2 walks; his hits included a double and home run (4).
- Greg Garcia was 1-for-3 with 2 walks; he started the game at third base but moved to shortstop when Ryan Jackson was removed.
- Ryan Jackson struck out 3 times in an 0-for-4 night.
- Seth Maness didn't walk anyone but gave up 3 runs on 10 hits in 6 innings. He struck out 4 and recorded 7 groundouts against 3 flyouts.
- Jorge Rondon pitched 2 scoreless innings; he struck out 1 and allowed 2 hits and a walk.
- Victor Marte walked 1 batter in a scoreless ninth inning.
Springfield: No Game
- James Ramsey walked once.
- Danny Stienstra was 3-for-4 with a double.
- Nicholas Longmire had a double and triple.
- Tyler Rahmatulla doubled.
- Ronny Gil singled twice.
- Colin Walsh and Juan Castillo each singled.
- Sam Gaviglio allowed 2 runs on 7 hits, 2 walks, and 3 strikeouts in 6 innings.
- Jonathan Cornelius struck out 4 of the 6 batters he faced.
- Heath Wyatt allowed 1 run on 4 hits in the 9th inning but struck out 1 and was credited with the save.
Burlington, Peoria: Postponed (Rain)