A miserable day fort he farm system with no standout performances at either the plate or the mound. Everyone loses.
Memphis 3, New Orleans 5 (11 innings)
- Kolten Wong was 3-for-6.
- Chad Huffman was 2-for-4 with a walk.
- Ryan Jackson made his first start of the year at SS going 0-for-4 with a walk.
- Jermaine Curtis was 2-for-3 with a pair of walks.
- Oscar Taveras was used as a pinch hitter again. He walked in his lone plate appearance.
- Nick Additon allowed 2 runs over 5 innings on 5 hits and 2 walks. He struck out 6.
- Maikel Cleto pitched two scoreless frames walking 1 and striking out 2.
- Jorge Rondon had a perfect inning striking out 1.
- Eric Fornataro takes the loss allowing 2 ER in the 11th on 2 hits. He struck out 1.
- Jake Lemmerman was 0-for-2 with a pair of walks.
- Springfield went 3-for-32 on the night with Lemmerman recording the only walks.
- Richard Castillo dug a hole early and often allowing 5 runs in just 3 innings. He walked 3, allowed 5 hits and struck out 1.
- Deryk Hooker couldn't record a second out during his time on the mound. In 0.1 IP, he allowed 5 runs on 5 hits.
- James Ramsey was 2-for-4. It's not a big surprise but it is good to see Ramsey staying at centerfield in the minors. Projections for him have never included enough power to profile well at a corner position.
- Colin Walsh was 2-for-3 with a double and a walk.
- Stephen Piscotty was 2-for-4.
- Anthony Garcia was 1-for-3 with a walk.
- Travis Miller walked 3 and allowed 1 hit for an unearned run in his 5 inning start. He struck out 2.
- Jonathan Cornelius failed to record an out allowing 3 runs on 5 hits.
- Brandon Creath struck out 3 in 2 innings allowing 1 hit.
- Michael Swinson was 2-for-4 with a triple.
- Jordan Walton recorded the only other hit (a single) for Peoria.
- Hector Hernandez allowed 3 runs in 6 innings of work. He was tagged for 4 hits including 2 home runs. He walked 1 and struck out 3.
- Dixon Llorens pitched a scoreless 9th striking out 1.