Great gifs and great fashion never go out of style
New Gifs' Resolutions
Just like a New Year's resolution, maintaining a gif's image resolution can be simple or fraught with compromise, regret, and a lack of clarity. A promise to lose 10 lbs. for good health is specific and attainable, as is vowing to keep gifs under 15 seconds for sharpness. Despite that knowledge, I'd often complicate matters through poor self-editing, resulting in bloated, fuzzy self-indulgences.
But ya know what? F-it.
Several of 2020's gifs were long with sub-par image quality, but dangit, sometimes you just got a story to tell that can't be constrained by practical shackles.
But that's why I've chosen the byte-packing power of the Compact Disc (CD) for this installment of Greatest Gifs!
If you like to live in the past:
The Best of 2020
1. A VEB writer wondered about The Accountants down on Clark Street
2. Mo was killin' us by not throwing money into Free Agency's deep talent pool
(LOL he made a splash with this first guy tho)
3. VEB writer Tyler K was sad this Crismatt season
4. Elf'n WORST. MOVE. EVER.
5. The Cards Book of Trades has many characters, just no Princess nor Bride
6. Long story short, some (not Me) thought it Despicable to consider these guys as trade chips
7. Speaking of short stories, surely you remember Rangel "Rango" Ravelo
8. This guy showed how baseball value can be derived in many ways; I miss this guy
9. Carp was Hunting for some Good Will with Cards fans
10. For a Twist, I made a simple gif from a simple request
11. Not gonna lie; thought it woulda been this easy for Dylan
12. VEB never will accept an off-season about nothing