So, yesterday happened. As much as you may want to deny it, it did happen. And today will happen as well, though hopefully that will turn out better. Anyway, here are the posts from yesterday, most of which are not about the Cardinals losing the Carlos Martinez game to the Phillies, though admittedly more than zero of them are.
- Remember earlier this season when Brett Cecil was extremely bad? Well, he’s been decidedly less bad as of late, something which Joe Schwarz analyzed.
- Remember June 21, when times were happier for the Cardinals? Well, the minor leaguers also played baseball. Nick Cichielo wrote about them here.
- Matt Adams might end up supplanting Freddie Freeman as starting first baseman for the Atlanta Braves, which is incredibly weird. Ben Godar wrote about how the Cardinals are losing in the aftermath of their trading of Adams.
- For Father’s Day, Carlos Martinez made an Instagram post about Yadier Molina. Not realizing that the Little Scooter was probably going to write about this post even if it didn’t fit exactly into her wheelhouse, Martinez posted it anyway, and true to form, LS wrote about it.
- Did you closely follow the Cardinals’ draft and are you now closely following the players the Cardinals sign? If, like me, you are not, and want a quick reference guide for what happened, Craig Edwards posted one.
- As You Van Slyke It is a fantastic recapper. She does a terrific job every time. And it is because of that that I am still willing to recommend the recap of the sadness that was Thursday’s game against the Philadelphia Phillies.
Well, I have another post going up in two hours. Please read this post a hundred times or so until then. It’ll be worth your time.