Some posts were made on Viva El Birdos yesterday. Here is a rundown of what you may have missed.
- I wrote about how the St. Louis Cardinals should host a Pride Night. In the post, I openly mocked how entities like the Twitter account Best Fans St. Louis limit social progress by turning serious discussions into divisive sports-fueled regional digs. True to form, they whiffed on a junk-ball pitch in the dirt.
- Multiple Cardinals minor league pitchers tossed seven shutout innings each on Thursday. That sounds fun, right? Anyway, Josey Curtis recapped that as well as some other farm happenings.
- It took like eleven hours, but the Little Scooter recapped Thursday’s stupid baseball game against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- In a perhaps less rushed post, Heather (I can’t call her “The Little Scooter” twice in one news and notes post; that just feels wrong) wrote about her fandom of the Cardinals. Remember to write yours in the Fanposts section and you might get some sweet, sweet cash equivalents for doing so!
- Craig Edwards previewed the series against the Colorado Rockies. The first game of said series happened last night and was recapped by Jon Snowzeliak.