This week's episode of Facebook Live is a two-parter. Whether due to storms or other forces, the internet was a bit slow today, and we lost the signal for a bit in the middle.
Part I covered
- The Cardinals decision to start Mike Mayers on Sunday and the other options available.
- Bullpen trades including Andrew Miller, Wade Davis and other options
- Drew Storen
- Chris Sale as well as the package it might take to get him.
Part II discussed
- Jose Quintana as an alternative to Chris Sale
- Aroldis Chapman and discussing my comments on not wanting him on the Cardinals regardless of the deal.
- A few more bullpen alternatives
- Evan Longoria
- My dog wanting a walk.
Thanks to everyone who participated. Due to dog interruptions I didn't get to everybody's questions. We might try to fit another in toward the end of the week, but next Monday's trade deadline will provide a good opportunity to see exactly where the Cardinals fell.