It is Thursday and we all know what that means: our weekly update on the activities of our favorite Dominican flamethrower Carlos Martinez! El Gallo has spent his winter rehabbing in Florida, but now the whole team has joined him to begin official Spring Training workouts. In this week's edition of Tsunamy Thursday, Carlos meets up with Yadier Molina and discusses who ate the cookies from the cookie jar.
what else is going on in baseball...
- Yoenis Cespedes arrived at Spring Training on Thursday in yet another crazy car | MLB.com
- Julio Urias may decide to skip WBC qualifier | dodgers.com
- Rockies' Jose Reyes placed on leave by MLB | MLB.com
- The Legal Implications of Jose Reyes’ Indefinite Suspension | FanGraphs Baseball
- MLB Movie Bracket Semifinals: Get your vote in now | MLB.com
- Top 100 Right Now - MLB Network | MLB.com
- With Mets and Nats, the NL East is a two-team race. | Sports on Earth
- It’s Time to Talk About the Orioles and Their Physicals | FanGraphs Baseball
- Blake Snell and Extending a Player Without Service Time | FanGraphs Baseball
- Mike Scioscia on Analytics | FanGraphs Baseball
- It's apparently a Golden Age of third basemen, and David Freese is getting hosed | SBNation.com
what the cardinals are up to...
- Carlos Martinez, Nelly, and a wonderful cause. | Viva El Birdos
- Wainwright, Wacha face teammates as hitters join in : Sports | STL Today
- Hochman: Cardinals hope camp capers build winning bond : Sports | STL Today
- Hochman: Moss says 20 homers 'is a number I expect' : Sports | STL Today
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the nl central
- Tom Ricketts plans to make Theo Epstein baseball's highest paid executive | Chicago Tribune
- Cubs embracing high expectations for 2016 | MLB.com
Tweet or e-mail me links @lil_scooter93 or lil_scooter93 AT msn DOT com!