|Tommy La Stella||5|
This game fucking sucked.
- THIS GAME DOESN'T DESERVE MORE THAN THAT.
- This game was so bad, M. Night Shyamalan could have directed it. Badum tish.
- Castro accounted for 75% of the Cubs runs today. He went three-for-three with two home runs. That hurt.
- The Cardinals walked eleven batters. That hurt a lot.
- ELEVEN BATTERS.
- So. Yeah.
- *sighs* *rolls eyes*
Joe Maddon on Cards pitcher throwing at Rizzo: "We don't start stuff, but we will finish stuff."— Paul Sullivan (@PWSullivan) September 18, 2015
- Oh, and one more thing:
- The full strike zone plot can be found at Brooks Baseball here.
LIL SCOOTER'S PEST OF THE GAME/HONORARY DAVID ORTIZ AWARD:
Starlin. .404 WPA. Two dingers, six RBI and stuff.
Tomorrow Michael Wacha takes on the Cubs bullpen starting with Trevor Cahill at 1:20pm CST!