AAA - Memphis vs. Nashville
- Suspended and will be resumed Thursday
- Arturo Reyes allowed 3 runs in the first two innings, but pitched very well for the rest of his start. His final line was 6.2 IP, 7 H, 2 ER, 5 K and 3 BB.
- David Washington had 2 doubles, and Bruce Caldwell smacked 3 hits, including a dinger.
- Mike Ohlman was lifted for a pinch hitter in the 4th inning. Hopefully it's not injury related, as he's had a nice bounceback season so far. He's put himself in the position for a September call-up.
- Luke Weaver continued his dominance of the Florida State League. He picked up the win with a line of 6 IP, 2 H, 0 BB and 6 K. He could see a promotion to AA in the near future.
- St. Louis native Luke Voit hit his team leading 8th home run.
- Harrison Bader hit a 3-run homer, his second in as many games.
- Paul DeJong doubled and walked.
- Austin Gomber picked up his 12th win of the season, with a final line of 6.2 IP, 5 H, 0 R, 1 BB and 5 K. I could see him replacing Weaver in A+, if Luke does get the call to AA before season's end.
A- - State College 1 - Batavia 2 (10 innings)
State College 1 - Batavia 3 (7 innings)
- State College dropped a double header yesterday, by only scoring two runs in 17 innings.
- Casey Grayson reached base 4 times in Game 1, with three hits and a walk.
- Juan Perez pitched pretty well in Game 2, with 5 IP, 6 H, 2ER, 2 BB and 6 K.
GCL - Cardinals 7 - Marlins 1
- Nick Plummer had a hit and 2 RBI, while Bryce Denton had a hit and 2 runs scored.
- Mason Katz continued his rehab assignment and picked up 3 singles.
DSL - Cardinals 1 - Astros 5