- Jeremy Hazelbaker provided most of the offense with a 3-run homer.
- Anthony Garcia went hitless, but did manage to pick up two walks.
- Arturo Reyes continues to struggle since his promotion to AAA. His line was 4 IP, 9 H, 9 ER, 4 BB and 4 K. He started the year in Palm Beach, so it’s not surprising that he’s finally hit a speed bump.
Springfield 3 – NW Arkansas 5
- Charlie Tilson reached base twice, with a single and a BB.
- Bruce Caldwell hit a 2-run dinger, his 9th on the season.
Peoria 7 – Cedar Rapids 5
- Harrison Bader had four hits, including two triples. Unfortunately, he also got picked off first base twice.
- Oscar Mercado and Darren Serefina both picked up two hits.
- Ian McKinney picked up the win with a final line of 6 IP, 7 H, 4 ER, 2 BB and 5 K.
State College 4 – Williamsport 8
- Casey Grayson hit a solo home run, his first of the season.
- Cole Lankford had three singles and scored two runs.
Johnson City 4 – Elizabethtown 2
- Allen Stanton drove in all four runs, with 2 run dingers in the 1st and 6th innings.
- Magneuris Sierra had two singles and scored a run.
- Chandler Hawkins picked up the win in relief, with a line of 3 IP, 1 H and 4 K.
- Junior Fernandez led the team to victory with a dominating performance. His final line was 6 IP, 3 H, 2 BB and 7 K. The big armed 18-year-old is someone to keep an eye out for next season.