I have always treated this VEB feature as a sort of baseball news program. How can I run a self-respecting news program without delivering a weather update?
what else is going on in baseball...
- Jesus Sucre pitches a scoreless inning.. he is a catcher. - Hardball Talk; Cut4
- Felix... no. :((( - MLB
- Contenders that need something the most. - Just a bit outside
- A guy offers to walk David Price's dog if he throws a shutout. Price threw a shutout, now it is time to pay up. - Cut4
This is David Price's dog, Astro:
- This is precious. - Cut4
- Some people want to fix the All Star Game voting. Isn't it already "fixed"? Hahahaha! Jokes.. - Fangraphs
what the cardinals are up to...
- The Cards game on Sunday was postponed. More on that. - MLB
- Good news on Lance Lynn. - STLToday
- Yadier Molina campaigns for Salvador Perez to start the All Star Game. *heart emojis abound* - Royals Review
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the minnesota twins
- The Twins call up baseball's number one prospect and overall terrifying Byron Buxton. - Cut4
- And he is already doing stuff. - MLB
- A preview of the upcoming series. - STLToday
- Torii Hunter received a two-day suspension for throwing a literal tantrum. - Twinkie Town
- And this is why Hunter had such a melt-down. - Twinkie Town
- Check out Twinkie Town for all things Twinkies! - Twinkie Town
the nl central
- The Pirates win a weird one. - Cut4
- Jay Bruce makes a great catch. - Cut4
- The Todd Frazier versus Matt Carpenter All Star Debate wears on. - MLB
St. Louis Cardinals 41 21 .661 Pittsburgh Pirates 35 27 .565 Chicago Cubs 34 27 .557 Cincinnati Reds 28 34 .452 Milwaukee Brewers 24 40 .375
|Friday, June 12||Royals||0||Cardinals||4||RR Recap||VEB Recap|
|Saturday, June 13||Royals||2||Cardinals||3||RR Recap||VEB Recap|
E-mail or tweet me links at lil_scooter93 AT msn DOT com or @lil_scooter93.