In honor of yesterday's Photo Day, here are some of my favorites in our photo editor (via Getty Images).
Matt Holliday's photo day facial expressions have pretty much followed his career: steady and constant.
This is a picture waiting for a meme if I have ever seen one:
Yadi looks like he is in the BSOHL.
There is solace to be taken in the fact that everyone looks a little uncomfortable.
But then, of course, there are people like this....
what else is going on in baseball...
- Some players had fun at photo day. Check these out. - SBNation
- A look at Trevor Bauer and his screwball. - Fangraphs
- The neighbors called the cops on the Orioles. - Deadspin
- Johan Santana is the last of his generation. - SBNation
- An excellent interview prank by Mississippi State. - SBNation
what the cardinals are up to...
- More photo day fun. - Fox Sports Midwest
- A look at the progress of Sam Tuivailala. - MLB
- Carlos Martinez will start the Grapefruit League opener. - MLB
KNOW THINE ENEMY...
the nl central
- Cardinal70 looks at the 2015 Cubs in his annual "Playing Pepper" series. - Cards Conclave
- Over the past ten years, the Cubs have won fifty-five games less than they were projected to. - Fangraphs
- Javier Baez practices good selfie etiquette. - Cut4
- The Pittsburgh Pirates made a statement to say the organization is in no way affiliated with "Jihadi John". - Hardball Talk
Send me links! Tweet me @lil_scooter93 or e-mail me at email@example.com!