- Tommy Pham (CF): 0-5
- Randal Grichuk (LF): 1-4, R, HR, RBI
- Scott Moore (3B): 2-4, R, 2B, K
- Stephen Piscotty (RF): 1-4, R, 2B, RBI, K
- Xavier Scruggs (1B): 1-4, R, HR, 2 RBI
- Jermaine Curtis (DH): 1-3, R, BB, K
- Greg Garcia (2B): 1-4, RBI, K
- John Gast (SP): 5.2 IP, 6 H, 3 R, 2 BB, 3 K, 1 HR
- Memphis came out swinging, scoring 3 in the 1st and then tacking on another run in the 3rd on a Randal Grichuk homer. The bats went cold after that, however, and the Redbirds did not score again until Greg Garcia's RBI single in the 10th.
- John Gast continues to scuffle. His strikeout rate is a career low and his home run rate is at a career high.
- Randal Grichuk's homer was his 21st of the season, which is good for 7th in the Pacific Coast League despite Grichuk bouncing between St. Louis and Memphis.
- Charlie Tilson (CF): 0-4, 2 K
- Mike O'Neill (LF): 0-4, K
- Cody Stanley (C): 0-4, K
- Breyvic Valera (2B): 1-4, R, 2B,
- Jonathan Rodriguez (1B): 1-1, RBI, 2 BB
- Patrick Wisdom (3B): 0-4, 4 K
- Mike Mayers (SP): 5.1 IP, 7 H, 2 R, 1 ER, 3 BB, 3 K
- Sam Tuivailala (RP): 1.2 IP, 2 H, 2 K
- Lee Stoppelman (RP): 0.2 IP, 4 H, 6 R, 1 BB, 1 K
- Seth Blair (RP): 0.1 IP, 2 H, 1 R, 0 BB
- Springfield has now lost 5 in a row and been outscored 32-9 in the process.
- Neither Tuivailala, nor Blair walked anybody.
- Vaughn Bryan (LF): 2-3, 2 R, 2B, BB, CS
- CJ McElroy (CF): 1-2, R, K, 2 SB
- Juen Herrera (SS): 0-4, RBI
- Justin Ringo (1B): 1-4, RBI, K
- Carson Kelly (C): 1-2, R, HR, 2 RBI, BB
- Rowan Wick (DH): 0-3, K
- Kyle Helisek (SP): 1 IP, 2 H, 1 R, 1 BB, 1 K
- Kevin Herget (RP): 5 IP, 2 H, 6 K
- Zach Loraine (RP): 4 K
- Vaughn Bryan (CF): 1-3, R
- CJ McElroy (DH): 0-2
- Justin Ringo (1B): 1-3, RBI
- Ronald Castillo (RF): 1-3, 2B
- Rowan Wick (RF): 0-3, K
- Steve Bean (C): 0-2
- Chase Brookshire (SP): 6.1 IP, 6 H, 4 R, 2 ER, 0 BB, 5 K, HR
- Robert Stock (RP): 0.2 IP, 2 K
- The 1st game of the twin bill was actually a resumption of Monday night's game, which was called in the 1st due to rain and lightning. Kyle "Heal Your Home With" Helisek (Thanks Lazyrasmus!) started that game, but Kevin Herget was on the hill when the game resumed on Tuesday night.
- Game 1 was Helisek's 1st appearance for the Chiefs. Helisek was an All-Star for the Cards Florida State League affliliate, but was sent down to Peoria after getting roughed up in the 2nd half of the season.
- Carson Kelly hasn't had the breakout that a lot of us were hoping for, but he is 2nd on the club in home runs and acquitting himself nicely at a new position. There is still plenty of time left, but it hasn't been a bad season for a kid who just turned 20 this past Bastille Day.
- Another 2 games another 2 strikeouts for Rowan Wick.
- The Cardinals selected Kevin Herget in the 39th round of the 2013 draft and assigned him to short season State College where he put up decent enough numbers. He didn't miss many bats, but he was also didn't walk anybody, and generally kept the ball in the park. This year his K% has almost doubled, and unfortunately his BB% has almost tripled.
- Casey Turgeon (2B): 0-3, 2 BB
- Oscar Mercado (SS): 1-5, K
- Blake Drake (CF): 1-4, RBI
- Casey Grayson (1B): 1-5, R, K
- Chris Rivera (3B): 1-3, R, HR, 2 RBI, K
- Steven Farinaro (SP): 5 IP, 5 H, 1 R, 0 ER, 1 BB, 3 K
- Edmundo Sosa (SS): 0-4, BB, K
- Magneuris Sierra (CF): 1-4, K
- Malik Collymore (2B): 2-4, SB (6)
- Michael Pritchard (1B): 3-4, 2 R
- Julian Barzilli (3B): 2-4, R, K
- Joshua Lopez (C): 1-4, R, HR, 3 RBI
- Ronnie Williams (SP): 4 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 6 K
Palm Beach: TBD
Peoria: Blake McKnight
State College: Will Anderson