Nashville 1 - Memphis 0
- Greg Garcia (2B): 1-4, 2 K
- Shane Robinson (CF): 1-4, 2 K
- Scott Moore (3B-1B): 2-4, 2B, K
- Stephen Piscotty (RF): 0-4
- Thomas Pham (LF): 0-3, K
- Pete Kozma (SS): 0-4, 2 K
- Scott McGregor (SP): 5 IP, 6 H, 1 ER, 3 BB, 3 K, HR
- Dean Kiekhefer (RP): 2 IP, 4 K
Nashville 4 - Oklahoma City 3
- Greg Garcia (2B): 2-5, RBI, K
- Shane Robinson (CF): 0-4, 2 K
- Scott Moore (3B-1B): 0-4, 2 K
- Stephen Piscotty (RF): 3-4
- Thomas Pham (PH): 0-1, K
- Pete Kozma (SS): 0-3, R, BB
- Mike O'Neill (LF): 2-4, R, RBI
- John Gast (SP): 5 IP, 4 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 3 K, HR
- The Redbirds were only able to muster 1 extra base hit, a Scott Moore 2B on Friday, over 18 innings of baseball on Friday and Saturday.
- Friday night's game was started by a rehabbing Tom Gorzelanny, and he combined with 2 Sounds relievers to shutout Memphis.
- John Gast's quest to come back from a serious shoulder injury continues. He followed a 5 inning 1 run outing earlier this week in Palm Beach with another 5 inning 1 run outing on Saturday. On Saturday night he threw 83 pitches, 53 for strikes.
Arkansas 3 - Springfield 1
- Matt Williams (SS): 0-2, 2 BB, SB
- Curt Smith (1B): 1-4, R, 2B, K
- Jonathan Rodriguez (DH): 1-4, RBI, 2 K
- Patrick Wisdom (3B): 1-3, BB, K
- Jonathan Cornelius (SP): 6 IP, 47H, 1 ER, 2 BB, 5 K
- Seth Blair (RP): 1 IP, 1 H, 1 ER, 2 BB, 1 K
- Lee Stoppelman (RP): .2 IP, 1 K
Tulsa 11 - Springfield 0
- Jacob Wilson (2B): 1-4, K
- Jonathan Rodriguez (1B): 1-3, BB
- Patrick Wisdom (3B): 0-3
- Kurt Heyer (SP): 6 IP, 8 H, 3 ER, 6 K
- Logan Billbrough (RP): 1 IP, 4 H, 4 ER, 1 BB, 1 K
- Mitch Harris, (RP): 2 IP, 5 H, 4 ER, 2 K, HR
- Springfield fared even worse at the plate than Memphis. The S-Cards managed only 1 run and 1 extra base hit over 2 days.
- Seth Blair made his 1st appearance out of the bullpen on Friday night. Unfortunately, the results were similar, he walked 2 batters in 1 inning and took the loss.
- Despite the ugly score, Kurt Heyer actually turned in a quality start. He gave up 3 runs in 6 innings and racked up 6 strikouts, and didn't allow a free pass.
- The bullpen was a different story. Logan Billbrough and Mitch Harris were knocked around for 4 runs apiece.
- Matt Williams' stolen base on Friday was his 6th of the year.
Palm Beach 4 - Clearwater 3
- Jhohan Acevedo (CF): 2-5, 2 RBI
- Breyvic Valera (SS): 1-4, 2B
- Alex Mejia (DH): 1-4, R,K
- David Washington (RF): 1-4, R, HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- Bruce Caldwell (3B): 2-2, R, BB
- Charlie Tilson (PH): 1-1, R
- Mike Mayers (SP): 7 IP, 6 H, 1 R, 0 ER, 0 BB, 5 K
Palm Beach 5 - Clearwater 4
- Charlie Tilson (CF): 2-4, 2 R, K
- Breyvic Valera (DH): 1-4, K
- Alex Mejia (SS): 1-4, R, K
- Jimmy Bosco (LF): 2-4, R, RBI, K
- Nick Petree (SP): 4.1 IP, 7 H, 4 ER, 1 BB, 4 K, 1 HR
- Corey Baker (RP): 1.2 IP, 2 H, 2 K
- Sam Tuivailala (RP): 2 IP, 3 BB, 4 K
- David Washington hit the system's only homer on Friday or Saturday. His 2 run shot on Friday was his 10th of the season. His homer tied his previous single season career high, set last year.
- Mike Mayers made his best start of the season. It was his first outing without a walk since April 23rd, and his 3rd start without an earned run of the season.
- Christopher Thomas has struck out 14 batters and walked 2 in 9.2 Florida State League innings.
Peoria 1 - Beloit 0
- C.J. McElroy (RF): 0-4
- Vaughn Bryan (CF): 2-3, 3B, RBI, BB, SB
- Carson Kelly (C): 1-3, 2B, BB
- Steve Bean (DH): 1-3, BB
- Kenny Peoples-Walls (LF): 0-4
- Robelys Reyes (SS): 0-2, R, BB
- Jimmy Reed (SP): 7 IP, 2 H, 0 ER, 1 BB, 4 K
- Chris Perry (RP): 2 IP, 4 K
- Vaughn Bryan was the hitting star for Peoria. He was the only Chief's player with a multi-hit game, drove in the game's only run, hit his 2nd triple of the season and also stole his 2nd base of the year.
- Friday was the 1st start of the season in which Jimmy Reed didn't allow a run.
- Chris Perry picked up his 1st save of the season, he struck out 4 batters in 2 innings in the process. Perry has now struck out 64 batters and walked 11 in 38.2 innings.