Memphis 6 - Oklahoma City 3
- Shane Robinson (CF):1-5, R, 2B
- Greg Garcia (SS): 1-5, R, 2B, K
- Stephen Piscotty (RF): 1-4, R, 2B, RBI, 2 K
- Xavier Scruggs (1B): 1-4, R, 2B, K
- Pete Kozma (3B): 1-2, R, 2B, RBI, BB, SB
- Jermaine Curtis (DH): 1-3, R, 2 RBI, K
- Audry Perez (C): 0-3, RBI
- Mike O'Neill (LF): 2-4, 2B, 3B, RBI
- Tim Cooney (SP): 6.2 IP, 6 H, 2 R, 1 ER, 2 BB, 2 K, HR
- Jorge Rondon (RP): 1 IP, 2 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 2 K
- David Aardsma (RP): 1 IP, 1 BB, 1 K
- Memphis starter Tim Cooney kept Oklahoma City off of the scoreboard until the bottom of the 7th. Max Stassi's homer ended a 15.2 inning scoreless streak.
- Weird Meaningless Stat: The 1st 5 hitters in the Redbirds lineup each had a 1 hit, 1 run and 1 double. Memphis hit 6 doubles total on the night.
- Mike O'Neill had hit 1 double and 1 triple in his last 10 games. He had one of each tonight.
Arkansas 2 - Springfield 1
- Curt Smith (DH): 2-3, R, 3B, BB
- Chris Swauger (LF): 2-3, 3B
- Jonathan Rodriguez (1B): 0-3, BB
- Patrick Wisdom (3B): 0-4, 2 K
- Marco Gonzalez (SP): 6 IP, 4 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 7 K
- Chris Swauger's 2 out double in the 6th inning tied the game at 1. The score would stay that way until the bottom of the 9th when Arkansas 1B Brian Hernandez took Joey Donofrio's 3rd pitch of the inning deep.
- Marco Gonzales had another strong start for Springfield. He's made 4 AA starts and has struck out 25 and walked 5 through 21 innings.
- Springfield only managed 2 extra base hits all night. The 2 extra base hits came back to back in the 6th and led to the S-Cards only run of the night.
Palm Beach 6 - Lakeland 3
- Charlie Tilson (CF): 2-4, 2 R, 2B, 3B, RBI, BB
- Ildemaro Vargas (3B): 1-2, R, BB
- Breyvic Valera (2B): 3-5, 3 RBI, SB
- Luke Voit (1B): 1-5, 2B, 2 K
- Alex Mejia (SS): 1-3, R, RBI
- David Washington (RF): 0-1, R, RBI, 2 BB, K
- Joe Cuda (SP): 6 IP, 4 H, 3 ER, 1 BB, 4 K, 1 HR
- Sam Tuivailala (RP): 2 IP, 4 K
- Chris Thomas (RP): 1 IP, 1 K
- Lakeland took the lead on a 3 run homer in the 3rd. Palm Beach came back and tied the game at 3 in the 6th and then took the lead for good on on a Breyvic Valera single in the 7th.
- In the last 4 games Charlie Tilson has knocked 3 of his 7(!) total extra base hits on the season.
- 8 innings into his Florida State League career Christopher Thomas has punched out 12 batters and walked 1.
Springfield: Seth Blair
Palm Beach: Kyle Helisek