Fanposts of Note
- dr. howl: Projecting Yadier Molina in 2014
- dr. howl: Matt 'Big City' Adams in 2014
- dr. howl: Projecting Wong/Ellis in 2014
- stlfan: Left-Handed Relievers vs. LOOGYs and Projecting Current Cardinals Minor-Leaguers
- I revisited Solo Home Run Percentage (Solo HR %) through the prism of 2013.
- I wrote about young Michael Wacha experimenting with a cutter during spring training.
- Joe broke down Allen Craig's 2012 to 2013 power drop by looking at strike zone heat maps.
- The artist formerly know as a fink set the table for the Cards-Mets game.
- I examined the effect of Sunday's MLB camp cuts on the spring-training roster matrix.
- I considered how skill, approach, mechanics, and (mis)fortune might have affected the 2013 Cardinals' splits with RISP and the bases empty.
- Joe explored how small sample sizes have impacted the perception of Kolten Wong.
- Lil' Scooter delivered a weekend's worth of links in her regular Hunt and Peck.
- Aaron broke down the Cardinals-Red Sox matchup in the game thread.
- I took a gander at the Cards' major-league camp trimming on Monday.
- The Continental made his debut, giving us a terrific recap of the Cards-BoSox game.
- Cardinals645 provided us the first Daily Farm Report of the 2014 season, breaking down the action on the MiLB back fields in Florida.
- Craig examined how the Cards hit well with two strikes a year ago.
- Fourstick profiled Xavier Scruggs.
- I put together a Cardinals Spring Training Opportunity Tracker post for the off day.
- Social Chair Finkel launched the sign-up for VEBDAY 2014.
- Craig was on KMOX to talk Cardinals baseball.
- Fourstick delivered the Daily Farm Report for the minor-league action on Tuesday.
- RB gave us his 2014 Draft Preview the Ninth.
- Joe analyzed Adam Wainwright's curveball usage in 2013.
- Aaron talked Minnesota baseball with one of his friends (a diehard Twins fanatic) in the Cardinals vs. Twins game thread post.
- IHeartBoog made her poetical debut, gracing us with a wonderful recap of the Twins-Cards game.
- I explained why the Cardinals optioning lefty Tyler Lyons to minor-leage camp was inevitable.
- Cardinals645 wrote up the farm activity from Wednesday, 3/19.
- Craig explored how Cardinals legend Bob Gibson first excelled as a Creighton basketball player.
- I pondered what el Birdos might get in a Pete Kozma trade.
- Fourstick explained why it was silly to compare Prospect Oscar Taveras to Prospect Colby Rasmus.
- Aaron prepared us for the Battle of Jupiter: Marlins vs. Cardinals.
- Fittingly, santiagofish gave us his first post, with an extremely enjoyable recap of the Cardinals-Fish game.