|Ludwick||Arb 2[$5.5]||Arb 3||FA|
|Thompson, B||Arb 2[NT]||Arb 3||FA|
|Schumaker||Arb 1[$2.5M]||Arb 2||Arb 3||FA|
|Kinney||Arb 1[750K]||Arb 2||Arb 3||FA|
|Thurston||$400k||Arb 1||Arb 2||Arb 3||FA|
|McClellan||$400K||Arb 1||Arb 2||Arb 3||FA|
|Ryan, B||$400K||Arb 1||Arb 2||Arb 3||FA|
|Rasmus||$400K||$400K||Arb 1||Arb 2||Arb 3|
|Motte||$400K||$400K||Arb 1||Arb 2||Arb 3|
|Boggs||$400K||$400K||Arb 1||Arb 2||Arb 3|
|Hawksworth||$400K||$400k||Arb 1||Arb 2||Arb 3|
|SP # 4|
|SP # 5|
Players Leaving: Holliday, Glaus, Pineiro, Khalil Greene, DeRosa, Smoltz, Wellemeyer, Ankiel, and LaRue
- If it says $7(750K) the ( ) means options and whatever is inside ie 750K means the team buyout.
- Rasmus and Motte will most likely be Super Two's if they stay on the 25 man roster during most of 2010
- Arbitration normally goes 40%, 60%, and 80% what you would get on the free market.
- Total Payroll currently does not show players receiving Arbitration
- Total Payroll for future years beyond 2010 assume options were decline and buy out added into Total Payroll
- Starting Payroll in 2009 was $88,528,409 but in 2008 it was $99,624,449
- If Players had bonuses they were divided by years of contract. Than added according to each year
- My guesses for Arb: Ludwick $5.5M, Schumaker $2.5M, Thompson Non-Tendered than released, Kinney $750K
Most of the info was gathered at Cot's Contracts. I would appreciate any help in filling in the blank spots of Arbitration. I will update this when ever new info is acquired or we acquire someone.
3B: (Third Basemen)
LF: (Left Fielder)
Bench: Lugo, Thurston, (Backup Catcher), (4th OFer)
SP4: (Fourth Starter)
SP5: (Fifth Starter)
Just kind of a rough draft to throw out there. I probably have some mistakes and will need to take guesses on the Arbitration of the players. Schumaker could be a difficult one to guess. Not sure if Thompson will even be back on the team myself.