some interesting reading:
- troy cate was dominant for mazatlan last night: 7 ip, 1 h, 3 bb, 9 k. turned a 1-0 lead over to the bullpen, but his team lost, 2-1, in the 9th inning
- the p-d assesses the state of wagonmaker's golf game
- jorge sosa is reportedly headed to the mets
does wayne krivsky have any idea what he is doing? (see the comments thread)
- which graybeard can throw a base farther --- piniella or la russa? has anyone ever actually seen la russa throw a base?
- matt leach is running a contest at You're Not a Golfer --- win, and you score a complete A&E world series DVD set
- does dave littlefield have any idea what he is doing? no way, and not even
- baltimore traded erstwhile stl target rodrigo lopez to colorado
- astro fans try to read between the lines of the mark loretta acquisition
- ever wonder who doug melvin was rooting for in the NLCS?