A daily recap of the minor league players in the Cardinals' farm system.
Memphis 1, Omaha 2 (10 innings)
Springfield 12, Tulsa 1
- Tommy Pham was 2-for-4 with a walk.
Matt Adams recorded his first rehab hits during a 2-for-5 outing which included a double.
James Ramsey, making his Springfield debut, went 0-for-4 with a walk.
Starlin Rodriguez was 3-for-4 with a pair of doubles and a walk.
Jake Lemmerman was 2-for-3 with a pair of walks.
- Springfield had a big game including 16 hits and 5 walks.
Scott McGregor pitched 6 hitless innings. He walked 3 and struck out 6.
Deryk Hooker allowed the lone Tulsa run in the 9th. He was tagged for 2 hits while striking out 2.
Palm Beach 1, Clearwater 4
Colin Walsh was 0-for-2 with a pair of walks.
- Danny Stienstra was 2-for-4.
Nick Longmire was 3-for-4 with a triple.
- Ryann Sherriff took the loss allowing 2 runs on 3 hits in 5 innings. He struck out 5.
Peoria 1, Fort Wayne 0
Michael Swinson was the only player to reach base twice going 2-for-3 with a double.
- The star of the game was undeniably Tyrell Jenkins. After 97 pitches, Jenkins had pitched a complete game. He struck out 5 against 3 hits and 1 walk. Jenkins was getting great groundball results with 15 of 20 outs in play on the ground.