The system only managed to complete one game. Memphis' contest against New Orleans had to be suspended in the 12th inning because of rain, so it will resume Thursday at 11:05 a.m. Memphis was leading the entire game but Victor Marte allowed New Orleans to tie things up in the 9th. Palm Beach pulled off a win despite only recording five singles.
- The only extra base hit belonged to J.R. Towles who had a home run.
- Oscar Taveras was 1-for-5 with an RBI in his first start of the season.
- Jermaine Curtis singled and walked.
- Ryan Jackson and Adron Chambers added singles.
- Kolten Wong was 1-for-2.
- With 6 innings on Wednesday, John Gast has now pitched 10 scoreless frames to start the season. He pitted 5 strikeouts against 4 hits and 1 walk.
- Sam Freeman threw 2 scoreless innings tonight; he allowed 2 hits and struck out 1 batter.
- Despite striking out 2, Victor Marte blew the save by allowing 2 runs on 5 singles in the 9th inning.
- Eduardo Sanchez contributed 2 scoreless innings that included 2 hits and 1 strikeout.
- Nick Greenwood only recorded 1 out in the 12th; he was charged with 4 runs on 3 hits and 2 walks.
Springfield (No game)
- James Ramsey was 1-for-3 with a walk in the leadoff spot.
- The only other hits were singles tallied by Matt Williams, Colin Walsh, Danny Stienstra, and Tyler Rahmatulla.
- Jonathan Rodriguez walked once.
- Kyle Hald only allowed 3 hits in 7 efficient innings. He struck out 4 and walked no one. He also picked off a runner at first base.
- Heath Wyatt was then credited with the save for pitching 2 perfect innings with 1 strikeout.