Memphis 6, Springfield 2
- Michael Wacha had a strong outing with 4 strikeouts in 5 innings. He walked 1 and allowed 1 hit.
- Eric Fornataro struck out 2 in 2 innings. He allowed 2 runs on 2 hits and 1 walk.
- Jorge Rondon struck out 2 in 2 innings allowing just a hit.
- Ryan Jackson was 3-for-4 with 3 doubles and a walk.
- Chad Huffman was 3-for-5 with a pair of doubles.
- Starlin Rodriguez was 2-for-4 with a home run.
- Chris Edmondson was 2-for-4 with a pair of doubles.
- Seth Blair was lit up for 8 hits in 3 innings. He allowed 3 runs while walking 1 and striking out 2.
- Ramon Delgado allowed 3 hits in 2 innings. He was saddled with 1 ER while striking out 1.
- Keith Butler allowed 4 hits for 2 ER in 1.2 IP. He struck out 1.
- James Ramsey was 2-for-4 with a double and a very veteran single.
Palm Beach 6, Peoria 6
- Kyle Hald allowed 6 hits in 4 innings. He was tagged for 3 runs while walking 1 and striking out 1.
- Carson Kelly was 2-for-3.
- Matt Young was 2-for-4 with a double.
- Jordan Walton was 2-for-4.
- Alex Mejia was 2-for-4.
- Ildemaro Vargas was 1-for-3 with a walk.
- Josh Lucas pitched 3 scoreless innings allowing 4 hits.
- Silfredo Garcia struck out 2 and walked 3. He allowed just 1 ER on 3 hits in 3.2 innings.
- Thomas Lee was lit up for 5 ER on 6 hits pitching just 0.1 innings.
- Ty Wigginton was 4-for-10 with 3 walks.
- Ronald Castillo was 3-for-3.
- Jem Argenal was 2-for-2.
Intersquad#1 10, Intersquad#2 5
- Sam Tuivailala walked 2 and struck out 2 in 2 innings. He allowed 2 hits and 1 ER.
- Cesar Valera was 4-for-5 with a double.
- Rafael Medina was 4-for-5 with a home run.
- Leandro Mateo was 2-for-3 with a double.
- Luis Cruz was 2-for-4 with a triple.
- Obviously a rough day for the pitching. Ben O'Shea suffered the worst of it allowing 5 runs (4 earned) on 9 hits in 2.1 innings.
- Yoenny Gonzalez was 2-for-4 with a triple.
- Jimmy Parque was 2-for-4 with a home run.
Note: Stats are courtesy of Cardinals minor league staff and Farm Director. Comments and editorializing is the author's alone.