- Shane Robinson (CF): 2-4, R, 2B, K
- Thomas Pham (LF): 2-3, R, 3B
- Stephen Piscotty (RF): 2-4, 2 RBI
- Pete Kozma (2B): 0-4, K
- Randal Grichuk (PH): 0-1
- John Gast (SP): 5.2 IP, 0 H, 0 ER, 0 BB, 4 K
- Seth Blair (RP): 1 IP, 1 H, 1 R, 0 BB, 1 K, 1 HR
- The Robinson-Pham-Piscotty trio at the top of the Memphis order carried the Redbird offense. The three outfielders all notched two hits and accounted for all the runs, RBI and extra bases hits last night. The rest of the order was only able to deliver a pair of singles.
- Speaking of Tommy Pham he is hitting .419/.457/.677 in his last 10 games with a double, two triples, and a homer.
- The gap power Stephen Piscotty is known for has been on full display this year in Memphis. He has 25 doubles in 327 at bats.
- Last night was a very encouraging outing for John Gast as he tries to fight his way back from a shoulder injury. It was the deepest he has worked into a game so far this season, he threw 66 pitches and 44 for strikes. It was also his 1st outing of the year without a walk.
- Things did not go as well for Seth Blair, who has not looked all that much better as a reliever.
Palm Beach v Fort Myers - PPD
- Vaughn Bryan (LF): 0-4, K
- CJ McElroy (CF): 2-4, R, CS
- Carson Kelly (C): 2-4, 2B, RBI, K
- Juan Herrera (SS): 1-4, RBI, K
- Steve Bean (DH): 0-3, BB, K
- Arturo Reyes (SP): 6 IP, 4 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 4 K, 1 HR
- Robert Stock (RP): 1 IP, 1 H, 2 R, 2 BB, 1 K
- There were not a lot of offensive highlights for Peoria, the Chiefs were only able to muster 1 extra base hit.
- The lone extra base hit, was a double from Carson Kelly who now has 4 multi-hit games in his last 10 starts. He hasn't been displaying much pop though, slugging only .342 over that same time span.
- It was another rough night for Robert Stock who now has 11 walks in 12.2 innings in the Midwest League, and 34 walks in 36 innings across 2 levels this year.
- Robelys Reyes (SS): 2-5, R, HR, 3 RBI, CS
- Danny Diekroeger (2B): 0-4, R, BB, K
- Nick Thompson (LF): 1-5, 2B, RBI, K
- Alex De Leon (1B): 2-5, R
- Rowan Wick (RF): 2-4, R, HR, 2 RBI, K
- Adam Ehrlich (DH): 1-3, 2 R, 2 BB
- Brian O'Keefe (C): 2-3, 2 R, BB
- Ronnierd Garcia (3B): 0-3, R, K
- Jhohan Acevedo (CF): 2-4, R, 4 RBI, CS
- Fernando Baez (SP): 5 IP, 2 H, 1 R, 3 BB, 7 K, HR
- Kyle Grana (RP): 1 IP, 2 H, 2 K
- Rowan Wick Dinger Watch: ONE
- Wick's line on the year now sits at .400/.515/.900
- Robelys Reyes wasn't able to do much in his very brief stint in Peoria, but has put together a .346/.358/.442 line at State College.
- Alex De Leon has show quite a bit of pop in his brief New York Penn League career, slugging .530 and hitting 7 doubles and 5 homers in 83 at bats.
- Fernando Baez has now struck out 24 batters in 21 innings at State College, walks have been an issue thus far though as he has issued 11 free passes.
- Casey Turgeon (2B): 0-4, R, BB, K
- Oscar Mercado (SS): 2-4, R, BB 2 CS (5)
- Blake Drake (RF): 2-5, 2B, SB (5)
- Chris Rivera (3B): 1-4, 2 K
- Dailyn Martinez (SP): 6 IP, 8 H, 5 R, 2 ER, 2 BB, 6 K
- Landon Beck (RP): 1.2 IP, 5 H, 4 R, 3 BB, 2 K
- Edmundo Sosa (SS): 0-3, K
- Magneuris Sierra (CF): 0-3, K
- Malik Collymore (DH): 1-2, BB, CS (2)
- Elier Rodriguez (1B) 1-3
- Julio Mateo (SP): 6 IP, 5 H, 3 R, 1 BB, 4 K
Memphis: Tim Cooney
Springfield: Jonathan Cornelius
Palm Beach: Silfredo Garcia
Palm Beach (Double Header): Jimmy Reed
Peoria: Alex Reyes
State College: Daniel Poncedeleon
Johnson City: Steven Farinaro
GCL: Jorge Rodriguez