- Greg Garcia (2B): 0-5, 3 K
- Randal Grichuk (CF): 1-4, 2 R, BB, K
- Stephen Piscotty (RF): 1-5, HR, K
- Xavier Scruggs (1B): 0-4, R, BB, K
- Thomas Pham (LF): 2-3, R, 3B, RBI, BB, K
- Pete Kozma (SS): 2-3, R, 3 RBI, SB (6)
- John Gast (SP): 5 IP, 4 H, 4 ER, 2 BB, 3 K, HR
- Eric Fornataro (RP): 1 IP, 1 BB
- Jorge Rondon (RP): 1 IP, 2 H, K
- Glad to see Pham back in the lineup after he left the game on Tuesday night with an injury. Considering how fragile he's been, it's nice to see him avoid missing a month for a change.
- Randal Grichuk has come back to earth quite a bit in the last couple of weeks, hitting just .174/.224/.326 in his last 10 games.
- A Pham-Grichuk-Piscotty outfield should make any Memphis pitcher happy. Three solid outfielders with cannon arms to cut down runners -- can't ask for much more than that..
- Mike O'Neill (LF): 0-4
- Breyvic Valera (2B): 1-4, R, 2B
- Cody Stanley (C): 0-4
- Jonathan Rodriguez (1B) 1-4, K
- Starlin Rodriguez (RF): 2-2, R, 2B, HR, 2 RBI, BB
- Christopher Thomas (RP): 2 IP, H, K
- Thomas still hasn't been scored upon this season in 5 games in AA and has allowed just 4 ER in 34 innings across three levels so far this season. This year's version of Lee Stoppelman without the velocity.
- Starlin Rodriguez is finally coming out of is shell a bit in the Texas League, hitting .323/.364/.548 in his last 10 games with a homer and 4 doubles.
- Charlie Tilson (CF): 2-4, RBI,
- Bruce Caldwell (2B): 1-4, 2B, 2 RBI, 2 K
- Luke Voit (1B): 0-4, 3 K
- Anthony Garcia (LF): 1-4, R, 2B, K
- Kyle Helisek (SP): 3 IP, 2 H, K
- Danny Miranda (RP): 4 IP, 3 H, ER
- Sam Tuivailala (RP): 0.2 IP, K
- CJ McElroy (CF/DH): 0-3, R, BB, SB
- Justin Ringo (1B): 1-3, R, 2 RBI, BB
- Carson Kelly (C): 0-4
- Steve Bean (DH): 1-4, 2B
- Kenny Peoples-Walls (LF): 1-4, R, 2B
- Juan Herrera (SS): 3-4, 2B
- With Mason Katz moving up a level and Robert Castillo still out, the Chiefs are going to find it tough to score any runs. Especially against Daury Torrez, the Cougars pitcher. Coming into the game he hadn't allowed an earned run in 20 straight innings on the bump.
- Shawon Dunston Jr, plays outfield for Kane County, which brings back fond memories of Harey Carey trying to pronounce his fathers last name a couple of decades ago an always sound like he was sneezing from horrible allergies each time.
- Darren Seferina (2B): 1-6, 2B
- Danny Diekroeger (3B): 2-4, R, BB
- Jake Stone (1B): 1-3, 2 R, HR, 2 RBI, BB, K
- Alex De Leon (DH): 2-4, R, 2B, BB
- Rowan Wick (RF): 2-3, 2B, 2 RBI, BB
- Andrew Sohn (SS): 3-4, R, BB
- Daniel Poncedeleon (SP): 3 IP, H, ER, 3 K
- Rowan Wick Dinger Watch: None
- ...although he did drive in 2 runs for his 26th and 27th RBI's of the season.
- Alex De Leon is slugging nearly .600 and is second in the Penn League in homers, with Wick leading and the Canadian has stolen all the press from De Leon, who is an exciting prospect in his own right.
- That's two solid starts for Poncedeleon to open the books on his pro career. I still think the Cardinals stole him for where he was drafted and what his bonus was.
- Oscar Mercado (SS): 1-4, SB, K
- Anthony Ray (CF): 0-3
- Casey Grayson (1B): 0-4, K
- Chris Rivera (2B): 1-4, 3 K
- Jose Godoy (C): 1-3, BB, K
- Steven Farinaro (SP): 1.1 IP, 7 H, 5 ER, K, 2 HR
- Farinaro barely escaped the first inning and couldn't escape the second frame. Rough start for the bonus baby from 2013.
- Mercado made his ninth error of the season thus far (which is a lot considering that they've not been playing for even a month yet) but rapped out another hit and stole his 7th base of the year.
- Edmundo Sosa (SS): 2-5, 2 R, 3B, HR, 4 RBI
- Elier Rodriguez (1B): 1-5, R, 2 K
- Josh Lopez (C): 4-5, R, 3 2B
Palm Beach: Baker
Johnson City: Schumacher
GCL Cardinals: TBD