Round 2 of 2012! Now is your chance to win! Answer the following 11 questions in the comments section. First and Second place will win fabulous prizes from my mother's basement! There is also a prize for the entry that does worst! Everybody* wins! I'll accept entries until first pitch on July 16.
First prize is something a little bit special. It's an autographed minor league Allen Craig card. I bought two of these for some reason, so I'm offering one as a prize.
Second prize is a standard mish-mash of fun Cardinals from the 80's. Ozzie, Terry, Willie, Vince, Bob, etc. I have tons of these things, so I'll even take requests. Count on this sort of thing being the second prize every contest going forward.
The prize for worst entry is a signed rookie card. You'll hate it, but feel free to try to win it! You can't enter more than once, however.
When you respond, please include the number of each question. This makes my life easier when scoring.
The cut-off for entries is July 16th.
1. This Team will win the NL Central
A) The Cardinals
B) The Pirates
C) The Reds
D) The Brewers
E) The Astros
2. The Cardinals' final winning percentage will be
3. Of these four players, who will end up with the most homeruns?
B) Allen Craig
C) David Freese
4. Who among these will end the season with the most stolen bases?
A) Jon Jay
B) Yadier Molina
C) Tyler Greene
5. At the end of the year, which player will have pitched the most innings at the majors for the full year?
A) Barrett Browning
B) Maikel Cleto
6. Joe Kelly currently has made 6 starts. How many will he have made at the end of the year?
7. Rank these four in fWAR for the end of the season from most to least
Furcal, Jay, Berkman, Craig
8. Rank these four in fWAR for the end of the season from most to least
Lohse, Lynn, Waino, Westbrook
9. Carlos Beltran will end with 34 or more homeruns this season.
10. Of the following, who will have the most hits this year?
A) David Freese
B) Carlos Beltran
C) Rafael Furcal
D) Yadier Molina
In the event of a double-tie, the first correct answer to this question will be the winner.
TIE-BREAK IF YOU'RE TRYING FOR LAST: In a tie, the person with the most accurate guess here wins:
What will Miguel Batista's K/BB ratio be at the end of the year. Be as precise as you'd like.