ST. LOUIS, MO - JULY 28: Ryan Theriot #3 of the St. Louis Cardinals performs a traditional folk dance against the Houston Astros at Busch Stadium on July 28, 2011 in St. Louis, Missouri. The Astros beat the Cardinals 5-3. (Photo by Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images)
a few brief thoughts as we go into night VEB.
1) splitting a 4-game series with the worst ballclub in MLB is a terrible way to make it to the playoffs.
2) trever miller will have a dream tonight that he pitched two full innings, with 4 Ks, 1 hit, and no walks, and wake up in a cold sweat.
3) corey patterson can get the fuck off my baseball team. tony, i heard he NEVER listens to coaches either. see, watch this: tell mark mcgwire to tell patterson to get on base at a .350 clip. i'll wait. . . . . see? he didn't do it.
4) stop injuring my catchers.
5) sweet jesus, don't let berkman be broke.