Skip Schumaker is having another, almost typically great Spring Training thus far: .444/.722/.474 (AVG/OBP/SLG)
He is again fighting for a roster spot; but he also finds himself in a competition to be the lead-off batter...
As I see it, there are four possible outcomes when ST comes to an end:
- Skip makes the team. He gets the majority of the lead-off ABs and plays the OF.
- Skip makes the team. The majority of his ABs come from other spots in the line-up and he plays the OF.
- He starts the year in the minors because... (insert reason here). Be it Barton, Juan Gone, or someone else who the team deems worthy, Skip's going to Graceland.
- The team deals from depth and flips Skip to another team. Mo could sell high and get someone with value in return.
Which do you predict will happen with Skip?
3. Skip gets sent down to AAA. (8 votes)
4. Skip gets traded away while his stock is high. (50 votes)
1. Skip makes the team, he's the lead-off batter. (75 votes)
2. Skip makes the team, but he bats elsewhere. (18 votes)
151 total votes